Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Logged out of account and deleted library.

Logged out of account and deleted library.

Plan

Premium

My Question or Issue

I got an email saying I needed to reset my password because of suspicious activity so I naturally checked it was from spotify and proceeded to reset the password. When i logged back in there wasn't anything in my library. My 1200+ liked songs weren't there and non of my 8 playlists. I recover the playlists with the tool spotify has but im sure not every song i liked was in the playlists. I don't know how many songs I lost but I need to recover them. Is there any way about doing this?

4 Replies

Hey!

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community.

I can imagine how frustrating it is losing all your liked songs and playlists.

Have you confirmed you logged back into the same account? It's possible you have a secondary old account. Could you think of any other email addresses or log in methods you could've used to create an account (e.g. Facebook, Apple, phone number)?

You can try logging in with those alternative details and check if you can recover your saved music. 

If you're certain you're logging into the correct account, but your music is still lost, you can reach out to Customer Support here

Hope this helps, let me know how it goes.

Cheers!

Anyk17

Yeah, well it has pretty much every exact playlist I had with songs I added to said playlists just days before. So I'm certain it is the account, plus it has premium and I doubt I'm paying two premium accounts. I'll contact support, thanks for the link couldn't find it before.

They added all that was deleted, thanks again.

Glad to hear you got it sorted! 🤗

Anyk17

Suggested posts