Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost feature in Liked songs playlist

Solved!

Lost feature in Liked songs playlist

Hi,

A couple of months ago I got a question in Spotify asking if I'd like to blend other tracks to my liked songs playlist. I liked that feature because I found new songs to like.  But now I can't find that feature anymore. 

Sorry for the lack of info. The only thing I remember is that I saw it at the top of my liked songs playlist.

Was it a beta feature or why was it  removed?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @it2perm, I think I know exactly the feature you're referring to, as I had that option recently as well on my Android device and can confirm it's no longer available on my account either. There was an "enhance" button, which is still available on playlists I've made, and the idea is to automatically add related tracks that update on a daily basis. Most likely this was just a feature that was being tested in the Liked Songs playlist, but hopefully it will make its way back! Please check out this page for more info on how Spotify tests potential features.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @it2perm, I think I know exactly the feature you're referring to, as I had that option recently as well on my Android device and can confirm it's no longer available on my account either. There was an "enhance" button, which is still available on playlists I've made, and the idea is to automatically add related tracks that update on a daily basis. Most likely this was just a feature that was being tested in the Liked Songs playlist, but hopefully it will make its way back! Please check out this page for more info on how Spotify tests potential features.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yeah, 

That's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

Hopefully it will be back soon.

Suggested posts