Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My personal Daylist won't share to a mate

My personal Daylist won't share to a mate

I tried sharing my Daylist with a mate, but when he clicked the link it just opened his own Daylist. I ended up just having to copy it to a custom playlist and sharing that...
3 Replies

Hey @Zerys

Unfortunately, that's the only way to share personalized Spotify playlists with friends.

If you'd like, you may search for an existing, or add your own idea to the Idea Exchange to make this possible!

See how the Idea Exchange works here.

I am also having this issue. I am trying to share my daylist with friends but when they click the link I share it opens their personal daylist. 
They can send me their daylist and it opens up theirs not mine. What is going on here?

Also having this issue. All my friends have been able to share their daylists with the hyperlink but when I do the exact same thing it shows that the playlist has zero songs in it and clicking the link just brings up that user's daylist. Looked at all my privacy settings and nothing looks like it should be preventing it. I can always save it as its own playlist and share that way but it is much less convenient. When I go to embed the playlist from the desktop site it works fine for some reason. 

Suggested posts