Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New additions on top of my playlists (Custom Order filter option)

New additions on top of my playlists (Custom Order filter option)

Hi! I have several big Spotify playlists and I have a question about the following:

For myself I always use the filter option 'recently added' so I see the newest additions first. But I've found out that when people follow my playlists the filter 'custom order' is mostly active. With this filter option selected you see (in my case) the oldest tracks from the playlist first. That's not what i want... So i changed the order on my desktop manually. But when i add a new track now, this track start at the bottom of the playlist. 

So resume: It's a lot of work to manually drag & drop the new additions from the bottom to the top every time. Is this the only way to do this? Since most people don't use the filter option 'recently added' or doesn't know this option exists... 

Thanks! 🙂

2 Replies

Hey @boblie8,

Thanks for posting here in the Community 🙂

Currently the automatic order is the default order. Depending on what they are looking for users can change the sorting order.

We always strive to improve our app and the experience with it. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it on to the right team.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Well, it's shame you got nothing but an automated reply from a bot. I too am hoping that one day, they will allow this basic functionality, such as being able to order my own list, and not having the songs added at the end!

Suggested posts