Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist Management

Playlist Management

I wish playlist management was efficient. I love large playlists. Sometimes I'll add an artists entire catalog and then I realize that I'm not into this artist. I want to remove them from my playlist. This usually takes time. I'm on Android and there is no feature to select multiple songs and delete. So I hop on the desktop site using Chrome and there is no way to search the playlist. I tried the find function but it didn't return or locate the artist I searched for. So endless scrolling of my 10000 track playlist to find what I was looking for. At least here I can select multiple items and delete them quickly once I track them down. Please make this better!

1 Reply

Hey @JustJamming,

Thanks for reaching out. We've moved your post to the Help board as it better fits here.

It's currently not possible to select multiple songs on mobile and it's also not possible to search within a playlist on the web player, however, you can do both in the desktop app 🙂

Note that you can also sort the playlist by artist by clicking the column header so you can remove their tracks using Shift + click to select them.

We hope this helps.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts