Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist hijacked by spotify

Playlist hijacked by spotify

I create a playlist of songs I want to hear, but Spotify inserts random songs that aren’t even in my library and plays those instead. How do I get it to let me hear the songs I have chosen and downloaded? I’m on premium plan.
2 Replies

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

It sounds like you're experiencing the Enhance feature for playlists. This feature comes to help those listeners who need some assistance while adding tracks to a new or existing playlist. You can read more on how it works in our article here.

Premium users have access to the Enhance playlist feature, which automatically adds similar songs to their playlist as long as the feature is turned on. This feature is optional in all playlists and it's possible to turn it off by clicking on the Enhance button at the top of the playlist. Make sure the option remains like in the screenshot below.

Hope this clear things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you 🙂 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Why have I suddenly started having my own playlist interrupted with recommended songs. I am on a  premium family plan.

Suggested posts