Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Reverse Sorting Liked Songs Playlist

Reverse Sorting Liked Songs Playlist

I have Spotify premium and on desktop my liked songs playlist is fine. However on my iPhone, it is sorted with newest at the top and oldest at the bottom. I can't find a way to reverse this order and it is really bugging me. If anyone has a fix please let me know, thanks :))

1 Reply

Hey @Epikboy710

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, we`ll be happy to help out. 

When opening your library simply swipe down and the search bar and the sort bar will appear in the top of the app. By tapping the sort button you`ll be be given a few ways to organize your library. Currently on the mobile app there`s the option to change the sorting order from recently added, by album, by artist and title. Whereas on the web and desktop versions there are a few more ways in which you can organize. 

If you feel strongly on the matter, we would suggest posting an idea about it on our community ideas board. There other users can interact with your idea, vote for it and discuss what they like about it. If enough users like your idea and engage with it, we can then forward it to the development team and see if they can implement it into Spotify. 

Hope this helped out!

MartinModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts