Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Smart shuffle not letting me add songs

Smart shuffle not letting me add songs

Whenever I put on smart shuffle and it recommends a song I like it won’t let me add the song to the playlist I’m listening to and it also feels like when smart shuffle it plays all of the songs in the same order as the last time I was using smart shuffle dispute turning it on and off.
1 Reply

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

When Smart Shuffle plays a song you like and want to add to a playlist, you should be able to add it from the Now Playing view. The song will look like this, and you can press the Plus (+) button once to add it to the current playlist or press it twice to add it to any other playlist you want:

Smart shuffle 1.jpg    Smart shuffle 2.jpg

If you're not getting these options, we'd recommend reinstalling the app by following these steps. No worries, you won't lose any content, but you might need to download your offline music again. If that doesn't help, could you send over screenshots or a video recording of the options you get of what happens when you try to add the song to any playlist? You can attach it in your next reply in mp4 format, or you can also upload it to YouTube or Google Drive and make it public.

On another note, about the Smart Shuflle playing the same songs; this situation has already been reported, and our team in charge is currently investigating it. For any news about it, we recommend following this thread. Right there, we'll let you know any updates. 

We'll be here.

Susan_GPModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts