NEXT STEP

Unable to "Create Folder" on Windows Desktop app

Solved!

Unable to "Create Folder" on Windows Desktop app

Plan : Premium

Devic : HP

Operating System: Windows 11 Pro

My Question or Issue

I am unable to Create Folder in order to arrange my (or public) playlists. The option to create a folder does not appear when I right click any playlists. I have done a clean installation of the latest version of Spotfy, but the issue hasn't been resolved.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Dizau,

Thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear that this is happening.

It's worth trying to install the app from our website instead of the MS store or vice versa. Even though the MS store app is more optimized, it may cause such issues on some machines.

If that doesn't solve the issue, please let us know your current app version and if this started happening after a recent update.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Dizau,

Thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear that this is happening.

It's worth trying to install the app from our website instead of the MS store or vice versa. Even though the MS store app is more optimized, it may cause such issues on some machines.

If that doesn't solve the issue, please let us know your current app version and if this started happening after a recent update.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks for your reply.

I have done a clean install of version 1.1.86.857.g3751ee08 from your website. The problem hasn't been resolved. I also tried the web app. Still unable to create playlist folders (the option does not appear when I right-click).

Any other suggestions welcome.

Many thanks

Actually it does work on the app now. I need to click the playlist on the left hand-side for the 'Create folder' optiont to appear. It doesn't appear when I right-click a playlist in the main screen still - but will be fine for now.

Thanks!

Suggested posts