Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where are my audiobooks on Spotify ?!?

Where are my audiobooks on Spotify ?!?

How do I access my audiobooks on Spotify ? It's ridiculous. I have clicked + on several audiobooks to add to my library, but then when I look in my library they are nowhere to be found ! Where do I find my saved audiobooks ? I went round in circles a dozen times trying to get any answer from the "support" pages, completely useless. Can anyone help ? Thanks.

8 Replies

I looked at the instructions which said to add audiobooks using the web (not the app) so I added one I wanted to listen to. When I go to the app I can find it when I search by name but it still shows as locked! I have premium and I’m the manager on our family’s account but still don’t seem to be able to listen to anything.

Hey there @ronster100 & @Sallysteps,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community!

Audiobooks you’ve unlocked or saved should appear under Audiobooks in Your Library. However, keep in mind that payments for Audiobooks can only be done through the web player.

Could you try logging out from the app and then back in again to check if the Audiobooks appear? This action should resync the account info.

If the Audiobooks still doesn't show, can you let us know what device and version of the operating system you're using?

Keep us posted on how it goes. 

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I'm having this same issue. I tried the logging out/logging in method you suggested, but no luck.

I have the same issue using Spotify on iOS ( latest version of everything ). Once an audiobook is added to my list I can't find them. There is no Audiobooks tab in my library. Home tab/audiobooks shows 'Top audiobook picks for you' with edit option, this is how i added them, but it does not show what's already been added!

Hey folks, 

Thanks for your replies here and for the info shared.

@sgstevenson23, @b4leans, have you tried what @Yordan suggested above? If you haven't yet, we suggest you log out and log in twice in a row onto your Spotify account. This could sound a little bit odd, but this way the system will force a resync of your account in general.

If the above doesn't do the trick, would you mind sharing with us the make/model and OS of the devices in which you noticed this behavior along with the Spotify version you're running there?

Lastly, if possible, you can also send us a video recording of what's happening on your side. You can attach the videos in your next reply in mp4 format, or you can also upload them to YouTube or Google Drive and make them public, so we can visualize them.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi,

I logged out and back in twice, still no Audiobooks in my library.

iPhone 12 Pro running iOS 17.0.3 and Spotify version 8.8.78.670

Video https://share.icloud.com/photos/086vzsEzxkfatU2znsoBWypkQ

Regards

Rohan

I'm unable to find them searching but looks like you can get the option too select "audiobooks" near all the "playlists" and "podcasts" then I can finally see them.

Have purchased an audiobook, the money has come out of the account however the audiobook is still locked. The app has been reinstalled and have also tried on a laptop without success. Thank you 

Plan

Premium 

Country

Australia

Device

iPhone 11 

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Suggested posts