Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 41 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 41 replies
  • 42 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Stephen2304
  • 29 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 24 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Alexashley4487
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 58 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Not possible download new tracks in offline mode, premium version individua

I bought a few minutes ago,but problem still remain,so that slowed it's possible to download music in offline mode

• Visitor
  • I bought a few minutes ago,but problem still remain,so that slowed it's possible to download music in offline mode
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Another 3 "Artists" stealing names of famous Bands

Extreme, Incognito and P.O.D just became victim of another 3 garbage hiphop songs that falsely landed on my Release Radar. Does Spotify try to bury this huge problem? Since I can't reply to this important thread anymore: https://community.spotify.com...

anotherfakeweek.JPG
  • Roadie
  •  Extreme, Incognito and P.O.D just became victim of another 3 garbage hiphop songs that falsely landed on my Release Radar. Does Spotify try to bury this huge problem? Since I can't reply to thi...
  • jeremybanana
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Never get suggested songs that fit my preferences

I like Rock, Alt, Jam Bands etc but in my Spotify suggestions I get folk, bluegrass, ballads or religious. Spotify NEVER gives me suggestions that fit my likes. I want to either delete all my liked songs and start over or delete my account and start ...

• Visitor
  • I like Rock, Alt, Jam Bands etc but in my Spotify suggestions I get folk, bluegrass, ballads or religious.  Spotify NEVER gives me suggestions that fit my likes.  I want to either delete al...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

why was poker face by eric cartman removed?

THAT SONG WAS A BANGER, I MUST KNOW WHY IT WAS TAKENN AWAY FROM US SOUTH PARK FANS!

• Visitor
  • THAT SONG WAS A BANGER, I MUST KNOW WHY IT WAS TAKENN AWAY FROM US SOUTH PARK FANS!
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm missing all but 2 of my Wrapped playlists/"Your Top Songs of 20XX"?

I've been a Premium subscriber for about 10 years. I went to listen to my Wrapped playlists or the "Your Top Songs of 20XX" but I only have "Your Top Songs of 2019" and "Your Top Songs of 2021" in my library.-I checked spotify.com/wrapped, it goes to...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been a Premium subscriber for about 10 years. I went to listen to my Wrapped playlists or the "Your Top Songs of 20XX" but I only have "Your Top Songs of 2019" and "Your Top Songs of 2021" in my...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Browse liked songs by artist

Provide the possibility to browse and play liked songs by artist. I have a long list of liked songs and it's inconvenient to browse them to play only the ones related to some particular artist.When browsing the liked songs I would like to have the po...

• Provide the possibility to browse and play liked songs by artist. I have a long list of liked songs and it's inconvenient to browse them to play only the ones related to some particular artist. When...
  • yalkovsky
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution delete offline playlist in other devices

I get this message "Device limit reached" when I want to download music om new devicesI would like to delete the downloads from all the other devices, and many of then could be older ones so I might not have access to them anymore ( maybe not working...

• I get this message "Device limit reached" when I want to download music om new devices I would like to delete the downloads from all the other devices, and many of then could be older ones so I migh...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify playing songs not in my favourities

Whenever I am listening to my favourities and i wanna skip a song, it playes music from a completely different album, in my case, Phonk music. Is it because i downloaded it or pressed something i shouldnt?

• Visitor
  • Whenever I am listening to my favourities and i wanna skip a song, it playes music from a completely different album, in my case, Phonk music. Is it because i downloaded it or pressed something i sho...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily mix isn’t changing daily

The daily mix playlist isn’t changing daily. The same songs are still on the playlist the same week.

• Visitor
  • The daily mix playlist isn’t changing daily. The same songs are still on the playlist the same week.
  • Caboozy
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playing from Playlist Daily Mix Incorrect Language

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSony Roku TV (Spotify Music 2.10 build 21) IssueWhen a Daily Mix is playing from the Roku TV, "Playing From Playlist" on all devices (TV, Samsung S10, Windows 11 PC) is displayed in the incorrect language. When the same ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Sony Roku TV (Spotify Music 2.10 build 21)   Issue When a Daily Mix is playing from the Roku TV, "Playing From Playlist" on all devices (TV, Samsung S1...
  • Civlac
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution have songs in 'liked songs' arranged in genre of the music

Can spotify go ahead and arrange songs already liked by genre in the liked library. Basically sometimes i want to listen to amapiano but i have to search through the entire liked songs playlist to get to them

• Visitor
  • Can spotify go ahead and arrange songs already liked by genre in the liked library. Basically sometimes i want to listen to amapiano but i have to search through the entire liked songs playlist to ge...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is my song greyed out and not playable anymore

A few of my liked songs just can't be played it greys out when you click on it, how can I get it to work again

• Visitor
  • A few of my liked songs just can't be played it greys out when you click on it, how can I get it to work again
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing podcast episodes from 'New episodes' - or now from elsewhere

This 'New episodes' should, in my opinion, act as some kind of container. It used to play an episodes and then stopped. Or it might play another more recent one of the same series if one is there. Somtetimes, not always.But now it starts playing epis...

• Casual Listener
  • This 'New episodes' should, in my opinion, act as some kind of container.  It used to play an episodes and then stopped. Or it might play another more recent one of the same series if one is th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Public playlists not being visible for others

PlanFreeCountryNorwayDeviceComputerOperating SystemWindows 11Spotify VersionSpotify for Windows1.1.97.962.g24733a46My Question or Issueto the best of my knowledge the public playlists feature is broken. Yes this is on another account but it doesn't c...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Norway Device Computer Operating System Windows 11 Spotify Version Spotify for Windows 1.1.97.962.g24733a46 My Question or Issue to the best of my knowledge the public p...
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Friends Mix not appearing even though I have 3+ individual blends?

Title says it all. I'm on both IOS and Desktop. Tried reinstalling both and creating more blends with more people. It just won't appear.

• Casual Listener
  • Title says it all. I'm on both IOS and Desktop. Tried reinstalling both and creating more blends with more people. It just won't appear.
  • Lucjohn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution a random song keeps playing half way through other songs.

Half way through listening to a song, a random song called Shooting Star by XG kicks in. It is happening on my laptop and mobile literally every 10 minutes. The song is not on my playlist and I nor would I ever choose it to be. How do I stop this? Se...

• Visitor
  • Half way through listening to a song, a random song called Shooting Star by XG kicks in. It is happening on my laptop and mobile literally every 10 minutes. The song is not on my playlist and I nor w...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why the musics listened on Web Player don't appear to my friends on Recent Activity?

PlanFreeCountry: BrazilDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 The title says almost everything. Recently, talking with one friend I discovered that a lot of the songs I listened would not appear to him in the recent activity tab. Soon I discovered that a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country: Brazil Device PC Operating System Windows 10   The title says almost everything. Recently, talking with one friend I discovered that a lot of the songs I listened woul...
  • aj1001
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify playlist image crops

Trying to stop image being cropped.500x500 px The image to be uploaded format should it be 500x450? this may stop cropping of a square image.

• Regular
  • Trying to stop image being cropped. 500x500 px  The image to be uploaded format should it be 500x450? this may stop cropping of a square image.      
  • kingsdenstudios
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All matches playlists gone after quitting only one of them

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceGalaxy M12, Windows PCOperating SystemAndroid 12, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI quit one of my match playlists which had lots of different people and was a mess. The problem is, all other match playlists disappeared, ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Galaxy M12, Windows PC Operating System Android 12, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I quit one of my match playlists which had lots of different pe...
  • OscarDC
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes