Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Elli_963
  • Casual Listener
  • 27 replies
  • 30 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 30 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • BSki69
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 23 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unable to "Create Folder" on Windows Desktop app

Plan : PremiumCountry : FranceDevic : HPOperating System: Windows 11 Pro My Question or IssueI am unable to Create Folder in order to arrange my (or public) playlists. The option to create a folder does not appear when I right click any playlists. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan : Premium Country : France Devic : HP Operating System: Windows 11 Pro   My Question or Issue I am unable to Create Folder in order to arrange my (or public) playlists. The option t...
  • Dizau
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps deleting offline playlists / Cannot sign up with new phone

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceVarious (iPhone, Samsung)Operating SystemiOS 15, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHello. I have a Premium account that my children and I use on various devices. It sometimes happens that offline playlists suddenly get...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Various (iPhone, Samsung) Operating System iOS 15, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello. I have a Premium account that my children and I use ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost all my favorite songs on one device

PlanPremiumCountry DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy liked songs album is empty on my PC, but I've got everything on my phone. I've tried to log out and log in, but it didn't solve the issue.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My liked songs album is empty on my PC, but I've got everything on my phone. I've tried to log ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Some PC local files album covers do not appear on mobile but all of them appear on PC

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone XR-PCOperating SystemiOS 15.5-Windows 10 My Question or IssueWhenever I add two or more songs with the same album cover on spotify mobile, I only see one song with the album cover and the other song without it. On...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR-PC Operating System iOS 15.5-Windows 10   My Question or Issue Whenever I add two or more songs with the same album cover on spotify mobile...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Top Tracks This Month does not rank all tracks

PlanPremiumCountryUK DeviceMacbook, Samsung A20, Windows 10 Desktop Operating SystemmacOS Monterey, Android, Windows 10 My Question or Issue Hello Spotify team, I suspect there might be a problem with Top Tracks This Month when it comes down to track...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device Macbook, Samsung A20, Windows 10 Desktop   Operating System macOS Monterey, Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue   Hello Spotif...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Lost feature in Liked songs playlist

Hi, A couple of months ago I got a question in Spotify asking if I'd like to blend other tracks to my liked songs playlist. I liked that feature because I found new songs to like. But now I can't find that feature anymore. Sorry for the lack of info....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   A couple of months ago I got a question in Spotify asking if I'd like to blend other tracks to my liked songs playlist. I liked that feature because I found new songs to like.  But ...
  • it2perm
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New additions on top of my playlists (Custom Order filter option)

Hi! I have several big Spotify playlists and I have a question about the following:For myself I always use the filter option 'recently added' so I see the newest additions first. But I've found out that when people follow my playlists the filter 'cus...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have several big Spotify playlists and I have a question about the following: For myself I always use the filter option 'recently added' so I see the newest additions first. But I've found out...
  • lefiath
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution No Mood and Genre filter in My liked Songs

PlanPremiumCountryThe netherlandsDeviceXIAOMI MI 10Operating System(MiUI13) My Question or IssueMy liked Songs has no mood or genre filter, how do I get it to appear, I really need this in my life

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country The netherlands Device XIAOMI MI 10 Operating System (MiUI13)   My Question or Issue My liked Songs has no mood or genre filter, how do I get it to appear, I reall...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Shuffle Play

Why has the shuffle play button been removed from playlists? The new feature where you have to select a song not in the Playlist just to shuffle it again is just stupid, so could we please get it back as an option at the very least?It was one of spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Why has the shuffle play button been removed from playlists?  The new feature where you have to select a song not in the Playlist just to shuffle it again is just stupid, so could we please get...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I prevent or block certain podcasts from being recommended?

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHow do I prevent or block certain podcasts from being recommended? I'm sick of seeing the higher ground podcast everywhere on Spotify and want to get rid of it.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue How do I prevent or block certain podcasts from being recommended? I'm sick of seeing the higher ground ...
  • Vasil
  • 12 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 106 likes

Superuser Contribution Does putting a song in queue and then listening to it count towards Wrapped?

A song that I played mostly when using the queue option did not show up at all in the top tracks of last 4 weeks (3rd party app gives me that info). In reality it had to be either 1 or 2, but it didnt even make top 50.

• Roadie
  • A song that I played mostly when using the queue option did not show up at all in the top tracks of last 4 weeks (3rd party app gives me that info). In reality it had to be either 1 or 2, but it didn...
  • Wurmmann
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Forgotten Playlist doesn

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceWindows Client / Mac Client / IPhoneOperating SystemIOS 15.4.1 / Windows 10 21H2 / macOS Monterey 12.3.1 My Question or IssueA friend of mine found one of my public playlists on my profile wich didn't show up on my cli...

• Casual Listener
  • ...f mine found one of my public playlists on my profile wich didn't show up on my clients (doesnt show up on profile and library)  If i search for it, i also cant find it. Another friend of mine a...
  • Yordan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Library Sync between iPad and iPhone

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 13, 13-inch iPad ProOperating SystemiOS 15, iPadOS 15 My Question or IssueI often have an issue when I add an album to my iPad and switch over to my iPhone, I don’t see the album in my library. The reverse ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 13, 13-inch iPad Pro Operating System iOS 15, iPadOS 15   My Question or Issue I often have an issue when I add an album to my iPad and...
  • mahlerfan
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to download local files from PC to Android

PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDeviceSamsung S22 UltraOperating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueAs the subject mentions, I am unable to properly download local songs from my PC into my phone. I used to be able to do this by pressing the "Download' i...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Singapore Device Samsung S22 Ultra Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue As the subject mentions, I am unable to properly download local songs from my...
  • Yordan
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Liked songs shortcut on artist page gone

DeviceGoogle Pixel 6Operating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueFor some artists the liked songs shortcut does not appear on their page. I've had this happen before when an album got re-uploaded so the versions I had liked were no longer available...

Screenshot_20220524-110931.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Device Google Pixel 6 Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue For some artists the liked songs shortcut does not appear on their page. I've had this happen before when an album ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can a public playlist hidden from my profile be seen in friend activity?

My Question or IssueIf I am listening to one of my public playlists that has not been added to my profile, will Friend Activity show the playlist and therefore allow other people to find it? I'm trying to create a collaborative playlist with only one...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue If I am listening to one of my public playlists that has not been added to my profile, will Friend Activity show the playlist and therefore allow other people to find it? &n...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Friend Activity
    Friend Activity Feed
    Removed from profile
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Collaborators cant add a song to the playlist

I have a weekly collaborative playlist set up at work that we have used for years. Every week we create a new playlist and now with the change in how we have to invite collaborators instead of toggling the playlist as collaborative, several people on...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a weekly collaborative playlist set up at work that we have used for years. Every week we create a new playlist and now with the change in how we have to invite collaborators instead of toggli...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Music

However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryU.SDevice(iPhone 11)Operating System(iOS 14.6) My Question or IssueHi, when i go onto my Spotify account I can reach any playlist or song on my Spotify. Howe...

• However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country U.S Device (iPhone 11) Operating System (iOS 14.6)   My Question or Issue Hi, when i g...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes