Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Waseem31
  • 50 replies
  • 52 likes
  • 50 replies
  • 52 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Mark169
  • Visitor
  • 33 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 33 replies
  • 25 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Nadine2047
  • 59 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 59 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Can't play this song right now

PlanPremiumCountryGBDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFresh install of spotify after changing to a new windows install on my PC, spotify does not play any songs, always coming up with the error, spotify cant play this song right ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country GB Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Fresh install of spotify after changing to a new windows install on my PC, spotify does not play an...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i found my deleted playlist but cant do anything with it, how do i get it back?

okay so i was going through my old messages with a friend and found a link to one of my spotify playlists from around 2019 i think? however i deleted that playlist a few years ago. i know that when you delete a playlist other people can still see it....

• okay so i was going through my old messages with a friend and found a link to one of my spotify playlists from around 2019 i think? however i deleted that playlist a few years ago. i know that when y...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My playlist says it has more songs than it actually does

PremiumUSA iphone 6 my playlists say they have a lot more songs than they actually do and the number keeps going up. I was wondering if I hit 10K will I still be able to add songs to that playlist. Or is there any way someone can reset the number of ...

• Gig Goer
  •   Premium USA   iphone 6   my playlists say they have a lot more songs than they actually do and the number keeps going up. I was wondering if I hit 10K will I still be able to a...
  • Bubbles20
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify plays 20 seconds of the song I want and then plays "UH Lala" by Ra'is over and over and over

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueDoesn't matter what song I put on, 15-20 seconds in This spanish song takes over. Always the same ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Doesn't matt...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution broken playlist recommendations

Plan: FreeCountry: UkraineDevice: PC/Xiaomi Redmi 6Operating System: Windows 8.1, Android 9My Question or Issue: playlist recommendations completely broken. playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1WOOui8MoBGdlsayzpanBp?si=042812708f614f9fwheneve...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Free Country: Ukraine Device: PC/Xiaomi Redmi 6 Operating System: Windows 8.1, Android 9 My Question or Issue: playlist recommendations completely broken. playlist: https://open.spotify.com...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not showing playlist on Spotify artist

My friends make a Spotify playlist and add my song. But its not appear in my Spotify artist profile. Please help. None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCo...

• Visitor
  • My friends make a Spotify playlist and add my song. But its not appear in my Spotify artist profile. Please help.  None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop re-discover playlists from auto saving

I found a hack years ago to auto-save my discover weekly playlist. I want to stop this now as I don't want a re-discover playlist saving to my playlists every week. Any suggestions?

• Visitor
  • I found a hack years ago to auto-save my discover weekly playlist. I want to stop this now as I don't want a re-discover playlist saving to my playlists every week. Any suggestions?
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

one of my playlists that I made got deleted

It looks like when you have a shared playlist or it’s someone else’s playlist and it says the owner of this playlist has deleted it or made it private but I was the one who made it

• Visitor
  • It looks like when you have a shared playlist or it’s someone else’s playlist and it says the owner of this playlist has deleted it or made it private but I was the one who made it
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! finding a old playlist

deleted a playlist from 2020 and trying to recover it

• Visitor
  • deleted a playlist from 2020 and trying to recover it
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I transfer my playlists to my other account?

I’ve made a new account and I don’t know how to transfer my old playlists to the new one bc I cannot login to the previous account

• Visitor
  • I’ve made a new account and I don’t know how to transfer my old playlists to the new one bc I cannot login to the previous account
  • jrham
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Change storage location button is not showing up [Android]

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceHuawei P10 LiteOperating SystemAndroid 8.0 (Oreo) My Question or IssueHey guys,I have a problem so that the option/button to change the downloaded songs storage location is not there. I know the path Settings -> Other b...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Huawei P10 Lite Operating System Android 8.0 (Oreo)   My Question or Issue Hey guys, I have a problem so that the option/button to change the downl...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps defaulting to a previous playlist

My Question or Issue: Regardless of what playlist I select, Spotify plays one song and then starts a playlist I listened to yesterday. I have nothing in my queue. I've tried exiting and restarting the program, as well as logging out and back in.Plan:...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue: Regardless of what playlist I select, Spotify plays one song and then starts a playlist I listened to  yesterday. I have nothing in my queue. I've tried exiting and restart...
  • Starren-us
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify does not start playing songs or stops playing when switching devices

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevicePC DesktopOperating SystemWindows 10Spotify does not start playing songs or stops playing when switching devices (like smartphone or the Webplayer on the same PC). I have already tried to fix the problem by reinstalling...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device PC Desktop Operating System Windows 10 Spotify does not start playing songs or stops playing when switching devices (like smartphone or the Webplayer on th...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song changed out of nowhere?

So, this song (https://open.spotify.com/track/6ce17pZwsMcYNab5IaC5MQ?si=0e788859e00041ab) changed. It was the very first song in my playlist I always listen to, and it has a green cover image there. But once I listened to the song today, it had a bla...

• So, this song (https://open.spotify.com/track/6ce17pZwsMcYNab5IaC5MQ?si=0e788859e00041ab) changed. It was the very first song in my playlist I always listen to, and it has a green cover image there. ...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't see my public playlists on my profile

Hi, I have about 5-6 playlists on my spotify profile, I have selected the "Make Public" option on the playlist, it still doesn't show on my profile, I have performed a clean reinstall , still doesn't work.

• Hi, I have about 5-6 playlists on my spotify profile, I have selected the "Make Public" option on the playlist, it still doesn't show on my profile, I have performed a clean reinstall , still d...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution a podcast i was listening got excluded from spotify (by the artist/owner)

i was listening to this podcast and i think the author of the book took the podcast out of spotify, but the podcast is still in my library!! when i tap on it, a error message pops up. is there any way i can delete that ghost podcast from my library??...

• Visitor
  • i was listening to this podcast and i think the author of the book took the podcast out of spotify, but the podcast is still in my library!! when i tap on it, a error message pops up. is there any wa...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play music from artists in my library anymore

PlanPremiumCountryDEDeviceDesktop PC, Spotify für Windows 1.1.87.612.gf8d110e2Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSince a few days. I've not been able to play music from artists in my library I'm following anymore. Pressing play for any so...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country DE Device Desktop PC, Spotify für Windows 1.1.87.612.gf8d110e2 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Since a few days. I've not been able to play musi...
  • Eni
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

How do I download a track from a CD into my Spotify playlist?

I have a CD that I can't find online. I want 1 of the tracks in my playlist. How do I do this?

• Visitor
  • I have a CD that I can't find online. I want 1 of the tracks in my playlist. How do I do this?
  • ThomasTTE
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duplicate warning for playlists not working

Normally, when I attempt to add a song to a created playlist and that song is already in the playlist, a warning will pop up that asks me if I want to add it as a duplicate or not. However, today I noticed that this warning would not show up. Had the...

• Visitor
  • Normally, when I attempt to add a song to a created playlist and that song is already in the playlist, a warning will pop up that asks me if I want to add it as a duplicate or not. However, today I n...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes