Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

hide song (on albums and release rader)

hide song (on albums and release rader)

Hope someone can help or Spotify can fix this.

When I push hide a song, it still play when I start the album. But at home and in the car. Mostly when I play thought apple carply or thought my sound system. I can see they are hidding but spotify let them play.

Second problem with this, every week in my release rader I get 2-3 songs in a languages that I don't want to listen to, so every week I have to hide these 2 songs. I don't follow any artist in this languages, I don't listen to it, so I don't get why they show it to me, only option is that it's a country close to mine, but why don't release radar get that I hide dem and don't listen to them?
1 Reply

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry for the delay, we just found this thread. What you're describing appears to be expected behaviour. Hiding a song within the Release Radar does not sync to other playlists. So that song may still appear in other auto-generated playlists and if you play the album the song is from, it will still play. And while the algorithm of course adapts to your preferences over time, it's currently not possible to block all content from a specific language or country. If that's something you're interested in, check out this idea for language settings and this idea for hiding songs.

Hope this clears things up.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts