Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Beğendiğim tüm şarkılar silindi ve oluşturduğum çalma listeleri de bomboş

Solved!

Beğendiğim tüm şarkılar silindi ve oluşturduğum çalma listeleri de bomboş

Az önce uygulamaya girdim ve kitaplığımdaki her şey silinmiş. Ana sayfamda oluşturduğum bazı çalma listeleri gözüküyor ama içleri bomboş. Sorun ne anlamadım neden herşey siliniverdi, nasıl düzeltmeli?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Another update on the stuation, I did the clean removal of the app once again, and instead of downloading from my phone I commanded to download from my pc on the web site of google play and i logged onto spotify while playing the liked songs playlist on my pc which has the right amount of songs combining all those fixed my issue finally. Thanks for you guys' help.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum.

We'd recommend that you test if you can see the songs/playlists while logged in on another device.

It's also a good idea to take a look at this article for more information on what else to check if songs are missing from Your library. 

Lastly, if you think someone’s gained access to your account and deleted the songs/playlists - head here and see what steps you'd need to take.

Hope this helps.  If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I can see all my playlists but i can only see a fifth of my liked songs on my new phone. On my old phone and my pc i can still see all of them but i only see a fifth on my new phone.  How do i fix this?

I have around 1100 songs on my liked song playlist but only around 300 appear on  my new phone even tho they are all there on my old phone or my pc. I have explicit content on.

Plan

Premium

Hey @ofshy 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and for joining the conversation.

This type of issue is commonly caused by logging a different account on your new device by mistake. So in this case, we'd first recommend checking the email address you've registered on the app settings of your old phone, and use the same credentials to login to your new one.

If the issue persists, we'd recommend logging out and back in twice to force the sync between your account and your device by following the steps mentioned in this article.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.

OscarDCModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey @OscarDC it didn't help. I was already on the correct account but i did log out and logged back in 2 times while the old phone was on spotify and it didn't fix it too. I tried logging in on another device, and it worked properly on that device but my new phone still only shows 300 songs.

Hey @ofshy

Thanks for getting back to us.

Does your phone show the right amount of songs on top of the list, or does it only show 300 songs when scrolling down? 

As a next step we would suggest performing a clean uninstall of the app, it's a more thorough removal of the app from your device which will reset your experience with Spotify. Here's an article with step by step instructions on how to perform one. 

Hope this will help out, keep us posted!

MartinModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Screenshot_20240425_201440.jpg

It doesn't show the right number and also this screenshot was taken after performing the clean removal as said in the article and. It didn't fix it in fact I dropped down to 295 songs as you can see.

Also how can I get @ you, to get your attention faster? That would be really helpful for me.

Marked as solution

Another update on the stuation, I did the clean removal of the app once again, and instead of downloading from my phone I commanded to download from my pc on the web site of google play and i logged onto spotify while playing the liked songs playlist on my pc which has the right amount of songs combining all those fixed my issue finally. Thanks for you guys' help.

Hey @ofshy,

Thanks for your reply.

We really appreciate you keeping us in the loop! We're really glad you could sort this out. Don't hesitate to reach out if the app starts to behave again. Make sure to always keep up-to-date both your device's OS and the app.

We'll be here if anything else comes up.

AlejaRModerator

Suggested posts