Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Alternative

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify auto shuts off. Pain in the **bleep**!!!

I have Spotify Premium. I have been a premium subscriber for a long time, never had any issues. Lately when I'm listening to music, it automatically stops playing for no reason. I still have a strong wifi connection, the app is still open. But the mu...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Premium. I have been a premium subscriber for a long time, never had any issues.   Lately when I'm listening to music, it automatically stops playing for no reason. I still have...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Alternative
    country
    Dubstep
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Pop
    R&B
    Rap
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! How do i know who is following my playlist?

My playlist has been getting quiet the attention lately and I was wondering how I would be able to see who is following my playlist?Thanks in advanceAdamshttps://open.spotify.com/user/12142849195/playlist/4auKvz40rReBVJ3l6fCXVv

• Regular
  • My playlist has been getting quiet the attention lately and I was wondering how I would be able to see who is following my playlist? Thanks in advance Adams https://open.spotify.com/user/121428491...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Alternative
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Wanted band

Hi! It would be awesome if you guys could add more albums from Placebo since there's only the newest album and a few singles on Spotify. It would really make my day if it was possible.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   It would be awesome if you guys could add more albums from Placebo since there's only the newest album and a few singles on Spotify. It would really make my day if it was possible.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Alternative
    Rock
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add TOOL albums!

There are literally NO Tool tracks on Spotify, and that makes me a sad Panda. A Perfect Circle is there, but no Tool?Please add all of the Tool albums!

• Music Fan
  • There are literally NO Tool tracks on Spotify, and that makes me a sad Panda.  A Perfect Circle is there, but no Tool? Please add all of the Tool albums!  
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Alternative
    music
    Rock
    Tool
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Angels & Airwaves - The Dream Walker?

Anyone have any info on when the album will be coming to Spotify? Tom has recently spoken against streaming services, and the album is an independent release, so perhaps it won't be on there at all? I actually purchased it on iTunes because I dig it ...

• Roadie
  • Anyone have any info on when the album will be coming to Spotify? Tom has recently spoken against streaming services, and the album is an independent release, so perhaps it won't be on there at ...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Alternative
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Does anyone know what happened to Until the Ribbon Breaks?

Hey, I was going to listen to one of my new favorite groups, and now they are no longer available on Spotify!

• Hey, I was going to listen to one of my new favorite groups, and now they are no longer available on Spotify!
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Alternative
    Electronic
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chance the Rapper not available, what gives?

Um Pitchfork's #12 album of 2013 nowhere to be found? What's up with this? Come on, support the guy he's rap's best Chance! He's also pretty well known, no idea why his tracks aren't accessible. - Frank

• Um Pitchfork's #12 album of 2013 nowhere to be found? What's up with this? Come on, support the guy he's rap's best Chance! He's also pretty well known, no idea why his tracks aren't accessible. &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Alternative
    Hip Hop
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Beautiful South "Choke"

Am I the only American who loves The Beautiful South? I discovered them back in the late 80s, pre-internet when they spun off from The Housemartins. Love their ironic and often sarcastic lyrics with cheerful tunes. For years, all I had was their firs...

• Casual Listener
  • Am I the only American who loves The Beautiful South?   I discovered them back in the late 80s, pre-internet when they spun off from The Housemartins. Love their ironic and often sarcastic l...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Alternative
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes