Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: podcast

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No video on Samsung TV

I have a Samsung UN65RU7300FXZA Curved 65-Inch 4K UHD 7 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility (2019 Model) TV, when I try to play a podcast on the TV, there is no video. I am using the Spotify App from Samsung's library. Is anyone...

• I have a Samsung UN65RU7300FXZA Curved 65-Inch 4K UHD 7 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility (2019 Model) TV, when I try to play a podcast on the TV, there is no video. I a...
  • Gggman
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 28 likes
  • podcast
    Samsung
    video
  • 32 replies
  • 28 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast Still on spotify after deleting account

Good evening, I have a problem. I am trying to delete the old version of my podcast. I deleted my old account, but the old podcast is still visible on Spotify after a month. I cannot get back into my old account. I was told to delete the podcast by t...

• Casual Listener
  • Good evening,   I have a problem. I am trying to delete the old version of my podcast. I deleted my old account, but the old podcast is still visible on Spotify after a month. I cannot get b...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • podcast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I remove "force injected" ads in Podcasts (Premium)

I have Spotify premium and keep getting "force injected" ads when listening to podcasts. I'm NOT talking about embedded ads into the audio itself. I don't know what to call it other than "force injected". For example, these ads cut in at any time, of...

• Regular
  • I have Spotify premium and keep getting "force injected" ads when listening to podcasts. I'm NOT talking about embedded ads into the audio itself. I don't know what to call it other than "f...
  • boompaterson
  • 17 replies
  • 9 likes
  • podcast
    Premium
    remove ads
  • 17 replies
  • 9 likes

Cannot update RSS feed for podcast

Hello,When signing up i used a podbean RSS feed for my podcast but have since switched over to buzzsprout. Unfortunately spotify is no accepting the change. I have emailed support but have not heard anything back. Any ideas?

• Visitor
  • Hello, When signing up i used a podbean RSS feed for my podcast but have since switched over to buzzsprout. Unfortunately spotify is no accepting the change. I have emailed support but have not h...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • podcast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Delete a Submitted Podcast Feed

I have two podcasts that were being added to Spotify through Buzzsprout but with Buzzsprouts free account it only allows uploading about two episodes a month. Now that Spotify has opened it up to add a podcast directly with an RSS feed, I deleted the...

• Casual Listener
  • I have two podcasts that were being added to Spotify through Buzzsprout but with Buzzsprouts free account it only allows uploading about two episodes a month. Now that Spotify has opened i...
  • dvivo
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 8 likes
  • podcast
    submission
  • 6 replies
  • 8 likes