Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: WRT

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Like icon not showing

Hello!Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the fact that the song is added to your "liked songs" is...

• Hello! Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the...
  • Tasarion
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Parcast network - reconsider other podcasts apps

Hi allSo am subscribed to at least 6 parcast shows in my podcast app of choice. In preparation of the Parcast network switching exclusively to Spotify in August. I have tried to use the app but I'm sorry to say, that I just can't do it! The Spotify a...

• Music Fan
  • Hi all So am subscribed to at least 6 parcast shows in my podcast app of choice. In preparation of the Parcast network switching exclusively to Spotify in August. I have tried to use the app but I'm...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • WRT
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

spotify syncs mobile to web , doesnt web to mobile

when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web) however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobile and I can continue where I left off from mobile how do i ...

• Casual Listener
  • when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web)   however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobi...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blocked artists still appear in my release radar

To this very day for months Ive been recommended two artists which I have blocked from playing at all and told Spotify that I dont like them as a whole and dont even listen to their genre (its german rap and I listen to Psytrance and Metal). How can ...

• Casual Listener
  • To this very day for months Ive been recommended two artists which I have blocked from playing at all and told Spotify that I dont like them as a whole and dont even listen to their genre (its german...
  • Siegfried216
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Other
    Symbian
    WRT
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

About working on your conscience and your sub-conscience

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI only saw one album throughout the whole Spotify that uses Hemi-Sync music to align the sub-...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I only ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrapped 2018

My Question or Issue Why cant I view my spotify wrapped anymore in 2019?

• My Question or Issue  Why cant I view my spotify wrapped anymore in 2019?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
    Sony
    WRT
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution This song is broken.

When playing this song, the music stops, it's quiet and then there's weird incremental sounds like a drum or something. Can you fix this song please. https://open.spotify.com/track/4cVfwQ6ZN9xil3Qj60QPRV?si=fLaQzrVbQbapV812vJNGnw Thanks.

• Regular
  • When playing this song, the music stops, it's quiet and then there's weird incremental sounds like a drum or something. Can you fix this song please.   https://open.spotify.com/track/4cVfwQ6ZN...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WRT
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why playlist disappear?

Why the playlist “Cataland” has been deleted ?

• Why the playlist “Cataland” has been deleted ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will randomly start playing some weird techno playlist

This keeps happening to me. I will be listening to a playlist with over 300 songs, and it will be on shuffle. Then all of a sudden, the next song will be some weird techno song I have never heard of before and it will stay on that techno playlist unt...

• Casual Listener
  • This keeps happening to me. I will be listening to a playlist with over 300 songs, and it will be on shuffle. Then all of a sudden, the next song will be some weird techno song I have never heard of ...
  • seufee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Boxee
    Connect
    Other
    PlayStation
    Sony
    WRT
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

Windows 10 community vs Spotify

The problem is ignoring and avoiding Windows community again and no answer despite many (up to 200) upvotes and comments last 2-3 months. In my opinion treating really big userbase like this became an issue. I mean this thread.

• Music Fan
  • The problem is ignoring and avoiding Windows community again and no answer despite many (up to 200) upvotes and comments last 2-3 months. In my opinion treating really big userbase like this became a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web Player no longer working/loading on Surface RT IE11

I have been using the Spotify Web Player on my Surface for a couple of weeks now. Did a restart on my Surface RT (due to updates), and now the Web Player will not load (and there is no Spotify App for the Surface RT on the WWindows Store). Everytime ...

• Regular
  • I have been using the Spotify Web Player on my Surface for a couple of weeks now. Did a restart on my Surface RT (due to updates), and now the Web Player will not load (and there is no Spotify App fo...
  • 1000i
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes
  • WRT
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes

Spotify for Windows Surface RT

I love spotify and recently got a windows surface rt, there needs to be an app for it. Please!

• I love spotify and recently got a windows surface rt, there needs to be an app for it. Please!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 50 likes
  • WRT
  • 10 replies
  • 50 likes

Spotify App for Windows Phone always offline

Ever since the new updates to both phone and OS, Spotify for Windows Phone/Windows 10 Mobile has been in a "Disconnected State" whenever I open it. Even though I have WiFi and Mobile Data, and I can still access the internet (I'm typing this feedback...

• Gig Goer
  • Ever since the new updates to both phone and OS, Spotify for Windows Phone/Windows 10 Mobile has been in a "Disconnected State" whenever I open it. Even though I have WiFi and Mobile Data, and I can ...
  • ristojuu
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • WP 8
    WRT
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Can't play current song!

I have a spotify premium account, because I like to listen to music when I don't have internet access. It basically works just fine on my android device but not on my desktop machine. weather or not it is conected to the internet. I have it selected ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a spotify premium account, because I like to listen to music when I don't have internet access. It basically works just fine on my android device but not on my desktop machine. weather or not ...
  • spydx
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Samsung
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Notifications not working

About two/three months ago my notfications stop working, i dont get notification of any new music that is added or update that is made in the playlists that i follow. I already try to reinstall the aplicattion and that dont work Hope that i can get s...

• About two/three months ago my notfications stop working, i dont get notification of any new music that is added or update that is made in the playlists that i follow.   I already try to reinst...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Samsung
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[W10M] Problems with offline albums in Windows 10 Mobile and Family subscription

Hi, I’m new in Spotify, I recently created a primary account with my girlfriend Facebook account and after that I upgrade it to Family subscription and add my Facebook account as secondary member.I have configured this secondary account in a Windows ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I’m new in Spotify, I recently created a primary account with my girlfriend Facebook account and after that I upgrade it to Family subscription and add my Facebook account as secondary m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange device in account

Hi everyone,I have the problem that since about an hour, a stranger is in my Spotify account. It's a PlayStation 4. I have never logged into Spotify with a PlayStation 4, I don't even know anyone having one. I tried changing the password and the opti...

• Hi everyone, I have the problem that since about an hour, a stranger is in my Spotify account. It's a PlayStation 4. I have never logged into Spotify with a PlayStation 4, I don't even know anyone...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WRT
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant put my list offline Windows Phone

When i set available offline to my playlist on the spotify app on Windows Phone,just show the downloading label and it stucks on "downloading... 0%"Somebody knows if it's a general bug ? i hate this problem. The offline mode is the unique feature why...

wp_ss_20150129_0001.png
  • When i set available offline to my playlist on the spotify app on Windows Phone,just show the downloading label and it stucks on "downloading... 0%" Somebody knows if it's a general bug ? i hate thi...
  • HalfCab
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
    WRT
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong songs playing

There are days when I search for multiple songs and add them to my playlist. Occasionaly when I'm listening to my playlist on shuffle the wrong song will play. For example, The Used song Cry from there new album plays the wrong song. I looked up the ...

• There are days when I search for multiple songs and add them to my playlist. Occasionaly when I'm listening to my playlist on shuffle the wrong song will play. For example, The Used song Cry from the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Samsung
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify for windows RT

When are you going to supply an app that works on windows RT - currently as a premium account holder I can only use spotlite which is so buggy it seems ridiculous to me that they even bothered to release it. I am using RT 8.1 and have coveted all the...

• Casual Listener
  • When are you going to supply an app that works on windows RT - currently as a premium account holder I can only use spotlite which is so buggy it seems ridiculous to me that they even bothered to rel...
  • MichelNH
  • Music Fan
  • 12 replies
  • 22 likes
  • WRT
  • 12 replies
  • 22 likes