Free/Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Can't remove Shuffle from playlist on iPhone.  It overlaps Play button and is not working.  It is correct on my Desktop.  Pic attached.

thumbnail.jpg
2 Replies

Same here and I'm on an Android phone. The playlist I have is all podcasts and instead of the shuffle option that used to be on the Now Playing screen, there's a speed toggle option. Why can't I have both?  And why on earth would I want to shuffle a list of podcasts? Please fix this!

Hey folks,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

In the playlist of the mobile app, the Play button has a small shuffle icon on it, this allows you to play music in shuffle mode. If you don't want to play your music on shuffle, you can select the track that you want to listen directly and make sure that the Shuffle button on the Now Playing View is deactivated.

@skeeleyma in your case, this same information applies. Even if the content is made of podcasts episodes, it is still a playlists and will show the Play shuffle button. Keep in mind that songs and podcasts have different functions and display different buttons on the playing view.

Other users also think it would be a good idea to have both buttons. If this is something you'd like to see in the future, we'd suggest adding your vote to this idea.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts