Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded Playlist not appearing in Offline Library

Solved!

Downloaded Playlist not appearing in Offline Library

I think the subject line pretty much sums this up but to explain further...I've downloaded the Baby Driver Soundtrack (actually a Playlist as I couldn't find official soundtrack).

When I navigate to Playlists, Albums or Songs nothing appears in Offline or Online Library for Baby Driver Soundtrack (Playlist) . It does however display in my Recently Played list as pretty much listening to this around the clock.

Anyone else experience this issue?

iPhone 6 Plus

Spotify & IOS up-to-date

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

darladarladarla,

I don't think this is necessarily an issue...downloading a playlist sort of happens in place on Spotify. By that I mean that the playlist will download and be playable if you can find/access it offline (like you did through recently plaed). In order to get a song or album on their respective libraries you SAVE them (by pressing the plus button next to them). In order to get a playlist in your library you need to FOLLOW it. If you follow your Baby Driver playlist and download it, then it will be easily accessible in your Playlist library while you are offline. 

Best 

Gaytweenwolf

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

darladarladarla,

I don't think this is necessarily an issue...downloading a playlist sort of happens in place on Spotify. By that I mean that the playlist will download and be playable if you can find/access it offline (like you did through recently plaed). In order to get a song or album on their respective libraries you SAVE them (by pressing the plus button next to them). In order to get a playlist in your library you need to FOLLOW it. If you follow your Baby Driver playlist and download it, then it will be easily accessible in your Playlist library while you are offline. 

Best 

Gaytweenwolf

Suggested posts