Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Iphone sync

Iphone sync

I am a new Spotify Premium user ..

I am finding it unbearably slow to sync my playlists for offline use ...

And it's not as easy as just leaving it running all night as if the pc and iphone are left for approx 10 mins the whole sync is 

paused.

If its not sorted soon, im going to cancel 

Hoping you can get this system sorted .. surely using a cable to sync would be an eaier system?

And yes, I have uninstalled, reinstalled, closed all other apps, and am not techy enough to start messing with settings 

on my router ...

Leaving it with you guys ....

5 Replies

Try leaving the charger in your phone when syncing.

Is Wifi enabled on your phone?

Sorry if you have tried these suggestions already.

Bob.

I'm having the same issue, I've been trying to sync my playlists to my iPhone to make them available offline for months now, but the sync never seems to get past 30 tracks! 

Is there anything you can do to speed up the sync/ sync manually with a cable? The only reason I pay for the Premium is to listen to tracks offline on my iPhone and I can't do this!

Many thanks!

L

Same issue EXCEPT that my IPad on the same network and same playlists downloads almost instantly.  What's up with the Iphone? 

I am a new premium user and am uanble to sync even 1 song to my iphone to play offline. I followed some tips and left it on to sync overnight but woke up hours later to find it had not even synced one song. can anyone please help?

Hi. Did you follow the steps in this FAQ?

@daisylou wrote:

I am a new premium user and am uanble to sync even 1 song to my iphone to play offline. I followed some tips and left it on to sync overnight but woke up hours later to find it had not even synced one song. can anyone please help?

Suggested posts