Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Your Library] Seperate page for artists in your library

[Mobile][Your Library] Seperate page for artists in your library

When on Your Library (ios mobile), it would be good if artists were arranged in a seperate list/page.

At the moment you can filter your library with filters such as 'playlists' or 'albums', but it would be helpful if the default page was not podcasts, albums artists and playlists all jumbled up together. It drives me crazy! - I personally have been following artists i enjoy for years, so i have hundreds!

However this would mean it the library would open on default with only albums and playlists being a lot more manageable. There could even be the option to pin artists here?

Thank you!

1 Reply

Hi @Rosiepark,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Heads-up: we've moved your post to the Help boards as the Artists tab in Your Library should already be available to iOS users.

If you don't see it, try logging out and signing back in twice in a row as this triggers an internal refresh of the app. You can also ask a friend or a relative to log in to their account on your device to see if they'd have the Artists tab. It's also worth reinstalling the app (if you haven't already) to ensure you're running the latest version of Spotify.

As for choosing a default filter in Your Library, there's a live idea about it here, so feel free to check it out and show your support!

Let us know how it goes. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts