Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music pauses every 30 seconds?

Music pauses every 30 seconds?

This has been happening on and off for MONTHS now and im getting really tired of it. Basically out of nowhere, spotify will just start automatically pausing whatever i'm listening to every 30-ish seconds. Initially i thought low power mode was causing it since i know that can interfere sith spotify but i stopped using low power mode entirely months ago and the problem is still there. I dont have data saver turned on either and never have. No matter how many times i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, logging out, clearing cache, nothing i try works so usually i'll just have to wait out the problem. If i'm lucky it only takes an hour or two to go back to normal but other times i've had to wait up to 18 hours. So please help haha
2 Replies

A howlin' hello to you!

I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing issues with Spotify. Here are a few more steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check your internet connection: Poor internet connectivity can cause songs to pause frequently. Make sure that you are connected to a stable and strong Wi-Fi network, or have a strong cellular signal if you're using mobile data.

2. Disable battery optimization: If you're using an Android device, try disabling battery optimization for the Spotify app. This can sometimes cause issues with playback. Go to Settings > Battery > Battery Optimization and then select the Spotify app, and choose "Don't Optimize".

3. Clear app data: Clearing app data can sometimes resolve issues with the app. Go to Settings > Apps > Spotify > Storage and select "Clear Data".

4. Try using a different device: If the issue persists, try using Spotify on a different device to see if the problem is device-specific.

5. Contact Spotify support: If none of these solutions work, you can contact Spotify support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or escalate the issue to their technical team for further investigation.

Don't leave me in the doghouse, keep me informed!

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I haven't been able to use Spotify for more than a year because it pauses after 30 seconds in all the songs, thank God more applications came out to be able to listen to music if you don't have

Suggested posts