Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium hasn't updated even though you've taken payment

Premium hasn't updated even though you've taken payment

I very recently decided to upgrade to spotify premium a few days ago on my iphone 4s and it's not updated even though you have still taken the 9.99 from my bank account, checked today and it's still not working please solve this for me or I'd like a full refund for the unsatisfactory service

Thank you
4 Replies

Hello,

I've just taken a look at your account and couldn't seem to locate a payment. Are you logging in using your "izzik" username? If you have a Facebook account, try logging in with those details and seeing if you can access your Premium account.

Failing that, we'd need to try and track down this account down. One of our advisors should be able to help you do this - To get in touch, click on "About Us" above and select "Contact Form".
Airhorn Enthusiast

I'm having the same problem I have even submitted a photo of the bank statement saying that spotify has already charged me. This is very bogus guys. There is also no contact number all online support. So these so called moderators have just been beating around the bush sending me the same answer everything. Let's get something done here guys? We have paid our fees. Give us what we paid for.

I have now logged in with my facebook and I am able to use premium on my phone, haven't tried on the laptop yet and still when I look at my account overview on here it says a completely different email address to my actual account and still that it's not premium why does it only work when i log in with faceebok? Not a huge issue but still rather odd

Gerdee try logging in with your facebook, it worked for me, however it is very annoying that there is no contact number to ring and it has literally taken weeks to actually update my account

Cheers anyways spotify

Gerdee - Try changing the end of your email address from @gmail.com to @yahoo.com when logging in. Your Premium should be right there.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts