Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify BMW Integration - Ver.7.5.0.1023

Spotify BMW Integration - Ver.7.5.0.1023

Hi.

Since latest spotify app update (7.5.0.1023) i can't display my Playlists no more into BMW idrive Spotify App. It just displays a message like "loading in progress" but nothing happens.

Before this update everything was working perfectly.

6 Replies

I believe you would be better off contacting BMW because I think that is a problem on their end that they need to update their app to fix. 

Sorry but i don't think it'a BMW app problem because the problem with playlist started since the spotify app update.

I can say that because problems started by Jan 30th when spotify released the 7.5.0.1023 version for IOS, while latest BMW connected App update arrived on Feb 2nd, so the problem was already existing.

What I meant is that spotify might have changed something and BMW might need to update their app to support it. 

No offensive, but as far as upgrade cycles, I'm placing my bets on (hopefully) Spotify rolling out to fix, especially since they had a working version just 2 months ago versus BMW rolling an update to iDrive, but what do I know.  I have noticed the dismiss screen goes away faster and doesn't lock up the iPhone app as much.

With the latest fix 7.6.0.1136 the playlist issue has been solved!

Suggested posts