Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium Service Not Working.

Spotify Premium Service Not Working.

Hi! I've recently purchased Spotify on my mobile device(iPhone), I come to realize that it still believes I am a free user. I'm quite disappointed with this, because I would like to choose the songs I can listen to. This problem needs to be resolved because I've paid the full membership fee. Who must I contact?
9 Replies

It works now! Yes!!

I'm having the same issue. How did you get it resolved? Thanks!

I posted here and on iOS board and it was resolved in some hours. I didn't even have to do anything besides that.

I have the same issue with my Spotify Premium on my iPhone

Never mind. I just uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it started working

Hey there folks!!

I know there is sometimes some problems in Premium, but those problems are random and all you need is wait the update to arrive to your very lovely device 🙂

I know you like, you wait and you need PREMIUM! But this is coming. Just sit tight and wait the update. Update is on it's way. I know waiting something you really need is frustrating, but this worth waiting. Premium is soooo goood! 😃

Some folks managed to get update faster just by logging out and then back to Spotify. Tried already? Give it another try. 🙂

If no joy in 8 hours, just let me know and I escalate this to one member of Staffs!

Thanks so much and enjoy your life.

BTW: Spotify forever. 😉

I've tried using the help from the site but when I click album it still says I have to be a premium member, which I upgraded today. Please help 1225651113. Thank you

@johnnyangel wrote:

I've tried using the help from the site but when I click album it still says I have to be a premium member, which I upgraded today. Please help 1225651113. Thank you

Have a read at this topic 😉

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have just signed up & paid for priemium service. When I try to access my play list I'm not recognized as a paying customer. Where's my premium service ???

@Tlruppe wrote:
I have just signed up & paid for priemium service. When I try to access my play list I'm not recognized as a paying customer. Where's my premium service ???

Try follow the steps in my link above 😉

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts