Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't work on cellular data on my iPhone

Spotify won't work on cellular data on my iPhone

I have an iPhone 6+ with Verizon. It has the latest update, Spotify has the latest update. I was using the app just fine until randomly, in the middle of a song, it just completely stopped working with cellular data. It won't even connect, it has the little "connecting..." thing on the bottom but it never connects. It'll play the first ten or so seconds of any song I pick then just cut off.

This is supremely frustrating as I use this app more than any other and I'm a premium user. Everyone else's in my family plan is working perfectly so I can't cancel my sub. I don't want to have to rely on offline mode forever, I've had my subscription for a very long time with no problems until now.
3 Replies

**bleep** same thing happened to me! EXACTLY! Same phone, model, and even service provider. It works just fine if you use it while on wifi though. Same thing is happening to my snapchat, but no other apps. I've updated to the newest update thinking that would help, but nothing. I've been online trying to find a solution, but nothing has worked 😕

the apps are working perfectly fine now out of nowhere! Makes me think they were app issues not on our side or the cellular service providers?

Oh yeah, it works for me now too. Thank god. I was scared haha

Suggested posts