Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Streaming wifi problem

Streaming wifi problem

Hello,
I have some problems with spotify.
I have a iphone 5 is connected to a wifi modem tp-link Archer7.
As I listen to the music connected to the modem and the Bose SoundLink bluethoot the songs are interrupted, you can not load or load in half.
If I try with the 4g no problem ... maybe there are some interference?
Someone could help me to solve the problem? Thank you

3 Replies

So you're saying the music will cut in and out periodically when connected to a Bluetooth device? Can you make sure that the issue is not present when you're not connected via Bluetooth. If your streaming works fine on your phone on its own, this is likely an issue with your speakers or iPhone's bluetooth functionality.

As always, logging in and out of Spotify, and restarting your phone by holding the home and power buttons simultaneously for a couple of seconds are always good, basic troubleshooting techniques and might solve your issue.

I have the same problem playing from my iPhone.

It doesn't happen when I'm playing from the podcast or music app, and it doesn't happen when I'm playing music offline from the Spotify app - just when I'm streaming from wifi and playing back via Bluetooth speakers within the Spotify app.

It's ongoing - restarting or rebooting makes no difference. To my mind if it's affecting nothing else then it must be a Spotify issue?

I think I may have a similar issue since the last update (although I experience it on LTE as well as WIFI).

At the beginning of almost every song the music will stop and pause for 5-10 seconds, almost like it is bufferring.

I have the streaming quality set as low as possible and my data connections are strong, so I'm not sure what the issue is?

Suggested posts