Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

There's no repeat one button.

There's no repeat one button.

Hi, I'm a Spotify free user, currently using iOS iPhone 5 with the latest update available and CHROME web browser on a laptop. I can't seem to see any repeat one button on the songs that I played, even on the Now Playing tab. It's been said that to activate the repeat one feature, a user has to press twice on the repeat button to activate it. But I can't activate it, no matter how many times I tried pressing it. 

I asked a friend who has a paid Premium Spotify account, albeit on an Android device, and he was able to activate the repeat one button. Is this feature exclusive only to Android users? Or is it exclusive instead to paid users?

I have to know because I really want to have a Premium Spotify account. But the unavailability of the repeat one button is a GIGANTIC deal breaker.

dgg.png
1 Reply

Hey aoi_seragaki, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Unfortunately, Repeat One is not available on the Web Player just yet. I can not confirm the availability or lack of it on the iOS platform, as I do not have any iOS devices. I can, however, confirm that this is not a feature limited to Premium users. I would recommend downloading the Spotify App for Windows, as the Spotify App does have Repeat One.

Hope this helps!

gryffyn

Was my response helpful?
Please like it and accept it as a solution 🙂

Suggested posts