Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unlimited auto download of episodes on mobile.

Solved!

Unlimited auto download of episodes on mobile.

As per the screenshot, there is a forced limit on the auto download of number of episodes. I recommend following changes:

There should be an option for user to choose unlimited downloads. So, all the new episodes are downloaded.
 IMG_E20F261D4196-1.jpegUI is confusing. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @abr-24816

Thanks for getting in touch about this and welcome to the Community! We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

We can confirm that this is still available in the app. You just need to choose the "All new episodes" option to auto-download all new episodes from the podcast you want. 

Hope this helps. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @abr-24816

Thanks for getting in touch about this and welcome to the Community! We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

We can confirm that this is still available in the app. You just need to choose the "All new episodes" option to auto-download all new episodes from the podcast you want. 

Hope this helps. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts