Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

am i able to play spotify music via iphone in car?

am i able to play spotify music via iphone in car?

Hello there,

This may seem like a very silly question however i am trialing the spotify premium account and have some playlists on offline mode on my iphone 3. I drive a Nissan Micra with the inbuilt satnav system and usb port. I have connected the iphone and it says it is empty and i am unable to play the tracks. Is there anyway i can get around this? I assume this is because i do not have the tracks in my itunes account? Any suggestions? I would really appreciate any advice people have, many thanks

1 Reply

No you can't in that way. You can play music in the car if you have a AUX or such jack and you play it from the phone directly, or connect it to the car audio via bluetooth or such. You can't play the tracks from 3rd party progeams. If you sync the playlists offline to the device - no program will find playable content from it. They are not MP3 or such files. They aren't whole songs as such.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Suggested posts