Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes

Kein premium auf ipod

Hallo ich habe folgendes Problemich habe auf meinen ipod Spotify gepackt. Jetzt kann ich mich aber nicht mit meinen Account anmeldenBzw ich habe kein premium laut ipod. Wie kann ich das Problem beheben. da ich ja immer fleißig zahle für premium

• Hallo ich habe folgendes Problem ich habe auf meinen ipod Spotify gepackt.   Jetzt kann ich mich aber nicht mit meinen Account anmelden Bzw ich habe kein premium laut ipod.  Wie kann ich...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pague el servicio premium

Pague el premium y sigo teniendo el basico

• Pague el premium y sigo teniendo el basico
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify plays first song fine then plays without sound

OK it was working fine for a long time then suddenly it would play a song and I would close my screen and songs after that would play but without sound I've tried almost everything please help and this is on my Android phone

• OK it was working fine for a long time then suddenly it would play a song and I would close my screen and songs after that would play but without sound I've tried almost everything please help and th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I cant log in to my spotify account on my iphone, and i've tried re installing and deleting the app.It says that i've already created an account with this e-mail address.Also changing my password wont Help.Please Help

• I cant log in to my spotify account on my iphone, and i've tried re installing and deleting the app. It says that i've already created an account with this e-mail address. Also changing my password...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete album offline on iOS ?

Hello I have a problem, i can't delete Album offline on Apps Spotify on iOS 9.2 All album is same this : https://i.imgur.com/lah2MWp.jpg Any idea ? Thanks

• Visitor
  • Hello   I have a problem, i can't delete Album offline on Apps Spotify on iOS 9.2   All album is same this : https://i.imgur.com/lah2MWp.jpg   Any idea ?   Thanks
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

My Starred list on PC doesnt shop up on my iphone

Hello, As I stated in the subject, my "starred" playlist on Pc doesnt sync with my iphone. A while back I noticed that I had 2 "starred" playlists and deleted one of them thinking it was a duplicate. Apparently Spotify keeps starred playlists seperat...

• Hello,   As I stated in the subject, my "starred" playlist on Pc doesnt sync with my iphone. A while back I noticed that I had 2 "starred" playlists and deleted one of them thinking it was a d...
  • Juan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Your music" not showing my music

Something really weird is happening to me. I've moved to Germany from Brazil and when I tried to listen to my saved music one day, it didn't have it downloaded on my device anymore, so I just let it go. When I tried in the next day, it said that I'd ...

• Casual Listener
  • Something really weird is happening to me.   I've moved to Germany from Brazil and when I tried to listen to my saved music one day, it didn't have it downloaded on my device anymore, so I jus...
  • joaonoberto
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS] Playback is silenced on a streamed track after a local track has played

On both iPhone and iPad with iOS 8.1 and Spotify 1.9.0.2744, the following situation occur very consistently: 1. playback of local synced track ends 2. playback of streamed track starts silenced 3. if playback is not interrupted, the silenced track, ...

• Roadie
  • On both iPhone and iPad with iOS 8.1 and Spotify 1.9.0.2744, the following situation occur very consistently:   1. playback of local synced track ends 2. playback of streamed track starts ...
  • bmilk
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify

I acsedntly clicked on Spotify 7 day free trial but it's been 8 days and it's still going will I be charged?

• I acsedntly clicked on Spotify 7 day free trial but it's been 8 days and it's still going will I be charged?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charging me without service

Greetings;I tried to make a new account under my college email, but I couldn't verify my institution. Today I checked my bank account and spotify has charged me for the month and when I try to log in with the institutional email, spotify gives me the...

• Greetings; I tried to make a new account under my college email, but I couldn't verify my institution. Today I checked my bank account and spotify has charged me for the month and when I try to log ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

It signed me out of my Spotify account. I tried to open the account and it says my username or password is incorrect. I reset my password but it still does not work. I proceeded to reinstall the Spotify app and turn on and off my iPhone and i continu...

• Visitor
  • It signed me out of my Spotify account. I tried to open the account and it says my username or password is incorrect. I reset my password but it still does not work. I proceeded to reinstall the Spot...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files don't show on iPhone

My local files work on my Mac app, but when I go to local files on the iPhone app is says "Local files are currently empty". I have Premium and the Mac and iPhone are on the same wifi network. So how do I get my local files to show up on my iPhone?

• Visitor
  • My local files work on my Mac app, but when I go to local files on the iPhone app is says "Local files are currently empty".   I have Premium and the Mac and iPhone are on the same wifi networ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

only four options?

When I open the options on the left, it only gives me four options to choose from, Search, Browse, Radio, and Your music. With my last phone I didn't have this problem and I remember a lot more than four options. Is there supposed to be more?

• When I open the options on the left, it only gives me four options to choose from, Search, Browse, Radio, and Your music. With my last phone I didn't have this problem and I remember a lot more than ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops and start numbers automatically

My spotify stops numbers and start new ones on its own. KPN phone abonnement. Common problem? How to solve?

• My spotify stops numbers and start new ones on its own. KPN phone abonnement. Common problem? How to solve?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App won't stay open longer than 5 seconds before crashing

I just downloaded the app, signed in and less than 5 seconds later the app closes down completely. I did see an alert that says my 48 hour trial was starting... but I can't use the app. Can you please help?

• Casual Listener
  • I just downloaded the app, signed in and less than 5 seconds later the app closes down completely. I did see an alert that says my 48 hour trial was starting... but I can't use the app. Can you pleas...
  • Litome
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Still push message from shows not following any more

Hi, I am still getting push notifications from a show I am not following any more. That's pretty annoying as the show releases a new episode once an hour. Regards,olmkram

• Hi,   I am still getting push notifications from a show I am not following any more. That's pretty annoying as the show releases a new episode once an hour.   Regards, olmkram
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in Airplane Mode Issue

Hi, I currently have a premium subscription for Spotify and a playlist of mine is checked for offline availability and every song is sycned in said playlist. Since I listen to Spotify in my car and at college, I tend to not have a celluar connection,...

• Hi, I currently have a premium subscription for Spotify and a playlist of mine is checked for offline availability and every song is sycned in said playlist. Since I listen to Spotify in my car and a...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists disappeared from iOS app

I edited a couple playlists on my phone then shortly after created a couple on my computer. I didn't realise but the Internet was dodgy and they hadn't synced over this process.Shortly after my playlists disappeared from both devices and have only re...

• ...ble to access and play my public playlists by going into my account and accessing the playlists there but it's been 24 hours and the playlists still aren't showing in my music.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Glitch
    iphone
    lost playlist
    my music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sign in trouble

I am having trouble signing into my spotify app. I am operating on an iPhone 5s. When I go to login it says this email has already been used to create an account. I can login to my spotify on my safari browser etc. but I can't through the app. Very f...

• I am having trouble signing into my spotify app. I am operating on an iPhone 5s. When I go to login it says this email has already been used to create an account. I can login to my spotify on my safa...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes