Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Scrolling

Why did you guys put new music at the bottom now !!! Omg now i have to scroll through 500 songs! Suggestion add a bottom and top button for the playlist because this is very annoying as a paying customer

• Why did you guys put new music at the bottom now !!! Omg now i have to scroll through 500 songs! Suggestion add a bottom and top button for the playlist because this is very annoying as a paying cust...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

archivos locales en iphone

No puedo escuchar mis archivos locales de mi mac en mi iphone, hace mucho que tengo este problema y es muy molesto

• No puedo escuchar mis archivos locales de mi mac en mi iphone, hace mucho que tengo este problema y es muy molesto
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect icon

I have Spotify Premium. The Connect Icon is not showing up on my iPhone 5s. Is there a fix for this?

• I have Spotify Premium. The Connect Icon is not showing up on my iPhone 5s. Is there a fix for this?
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files 0 songs

I have many songs on my computer in the Local files library.But, when I'm on my phone, it says "0songs"I really don't have any idea how to fix it.. I've tried reinstalling spotify on mye pgone and computer, but it doesnt seem to help. Any ideas? Than...

• I have many songs on my computer in the Local files library. But, when I'm on my phone, it says "0songs" I really don't have any idea how to fix it.. I've tried reinstalling spotify on mye pgone an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get my starred playlist public

I am a new spotify user and today one of my friend told me that he can't see my starred playlist.I tried to follow some guides on the web but with no success...Friends can see my other playlist and only the starred remains secret(i tried to puch the ...

• Regular
  • ...nd only the starred remains secret(i tried to puch the "make public)" when i try to click on the make public on my computeqr nothnig happend and when i try it on my iphone it says"playlist is now s...
  • Casual Listener
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play song on iPhone but on Mac

I have synced an offline playlist to my phone, but some song haven't been synced. When I press the specific song, the app just jumps to the next song without playing the one I chose. I have no problem playing the songs on my Mac while streaming. I.e....

• I have synced an offline playlist to my phone, but some song haven't been synced. When I press the specific song, the app just jumps to the next song without playing the one I chose. I have no proble...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant conect to yamaha rn301

please help me my spotify see my device rn301 yamaha but i can not to connect him!!

• please help me my spotify see my device rn301 yamaha but i can not to connect him!!
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue synchronizing on my iPhone

Hi, I'm currently having issue synchronizing some albums and playlists on my iPhone (6s). I'm stuck with the "waiting for synchronisation" message (see attached screenshot).Thanks a lot in advance !Louis

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I'm currently having issue synchronizing some albums and playlists on my iPhone (6s).   I'm stuck with the "waiting for synchronisation" message (see attached screenshot). Than...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify clears my offline Playlists ?

Dear Supporter, dear Spotify-Team, I am using spotify from the first day as premium and loved it, to carry all my fav songs with me.Since some months spotify started to clear/delete my offline playlists? now I have to check my musik every time I goin...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Supporter, dear Spotify-Team,   I am using spotify from the first day as premium and loved it, to carry all my fav songs with me. Since some months spotify started to clear/delete m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Spotify Premium time out like Pandora?

Hi, I have an 5th Generation ipod touch and I have it connected to a Sony stereo receiver which in turn connects to in-wall and in-ceiling speakers through out my house. I wanted to know if I am streaming Spotify if there is a timeout? My wife an I d...

• Hi, I have an 5th Generation ipod touch and I have it connected to a Sony stereo receiver which in turn connects to in-wall and in-ceiling speakers through out my house.   I wanted to k...
  • ceevee-au
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 4.6 crashes on iPhone 6+ during music download

The app crashes when I go to Your Music and some music is being downloaded. It crashes not straight away, but in 10-40 secs, sometimes a minute. So, if I have a good connection I manage to download my songs, sometimes in batches, by opening it again ...

• The app crashes when I go to Your Music and some music is being downloaded. It crashes not straight away, but in 10-40 secs, sometimes a minute. So, if I have a good connection I manage to downl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iOS app 1.8.1.8 crashes frequently when starting a new song

Description Both this version and the previous version of the application frequently crashes. The crashes always occur right at the start of a track saved on a playlist. I've not had any of the other problems I've seen reported (e.g. startup crash, v...

• Description Both this version and the previous version of the application frequently crashes.  The crashes always occur right at the start of a track saved on a playlist.  I've not had an...
  • Nibroc99
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount using iTunes money

Hi, I would like to buy spotify premium with the student discount. I am elgible but when I try to get the student discount it requires a credit card rather than letting use my iTunes money liek it does in the app. Help me please because I'm sure othe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I would like to buy spotify premium with the student discount. I am elgible but when I try to get the student discount it requires a credit card rather than letting use my iTunes money liek it do...
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Re: Streaming to Panasonic AllPlay 3...

Hi, I have recently purchased a Panasonic All Play 3 speaker, but I cannot stream high quality audio using Spotify connect. I have a premium account with Spotify, yet when I attempt to stream high quality in settings I am told that I cannot do so wit...

• Hi,   I have recently purchased a Panasonic All Play 3 speaker, but I cannot stream high quality audio using Spotify connect. I have a premium account with Spotify, yet when I attempt to strea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

After pasword reset spoty app does not recognice password and does not open

Hi to all.after reseting my password spotify app does not recognice my user/password. So i can not use on any device. I tryed 3 ipad 2 iphones an 1 ipod. But on safari i can acces to spotify home and my profile.In order to fix it I did the next. dele...

• Hi to all. after reseting my password spotify app does not recognice my user/password. So i can not use on any device. I tryed 3 ipad 2 iphones an 1 ipod. But on safari i can acces to spotify home a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify glitching on iOS 7.1.2

I just upgraded to Spotify Premium on my iphone. The most annoying thing I've noticed is that while a song is playing and I decide to scroll through my songs to figure out which one I want to play next, songs glitch and skip from 1-3 seconds. Super a...

• I just upgraded to Spotify Premium on my iphone. The most annoying thing I've noticed is that while a song is playing and I decide to scroll through my songs to figure out which one I want to play ne...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium works on iPad, but demands that I pay again on iPhone

Okay, so I bought my wife Spotify Premium (she was supposed to get three months free for $1.00 USD -- but didn't) on the 31st. It works fine on her iPad Air 2 -- no problem there. However, it is also supposed to work on up to 3 devices with the same ...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, so I bought my wife Spotify Premium (she was supposed to get three months free for $1.00 USD -- but didn't) on the 31st.  It works fine on her iPad Air 2 -- no problem there.  However...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast 2

I have the iPhone 6S Plus, running iOS 9.2I have the latest updated Spotify app(4.6.0), but I can't seem to find the new Chromecast in the app. I'v read on this forum and on Spotify's website that it should work, I'v tried restarting both devices inv...

• I have the iPhone 6S Plus, running iOS 9.2 I have the latest updated Spotify app(4.6.0), but I can't seem to find the new Chromecast in the app.   I'v read on this forum and on Spotify's...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When using Spotify Connect with Radio, my thumbs up/down are greyed out and don't function

I use my iPhone to control my Spotify Connect. I like to work around the house while listening to Spotify Radio. I am connected to my stereo system Via Connect which plays fine, but as mentioned, my thumbs up/down for song voting are greyed out and d...

• Casual Listener
  • I use my iPhone to control my Spotify Connect. I like to work around the house while listening to Spotify Radio. I am connected to my stereo system Via Connect which plays fine, but as mentioned, my ...
  • Yrzmyrz
  • Music Fan
  • 14 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 17 likes