Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Remove songs from playlists

Can someone tell me why I can just remove some songs from a playlist but not in every song in the official spotify app in iOS? It didn't happen in android where I could remove each and every song. The "remove" function/button just shows up in some so...

• Casual Listener
  • Can someone tell me why I can just remove some songs from a playlist but not in every song in the official spotify app in iOS? It didn't happen in android where I could remove each and every song. Th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify

Spotify application close automatically on my iPhone 4s and I've got the latest IOS VERSION

• Spotify application close automatically on my iPhone 4s and I've got the latest IOS VERSION
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivating account

Please can you deactivate this account because I no longer use it.

• Please can you deactivate this account because I no longer use it.
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Red circle with arrow while syncing offline

The last few albums that I have tried to sync offline, the icons that should be green circles with arrows are now red circles with arrows. It happens when i download anything on either LTE or wifi. Any idea why this is happening?

• Casual Listener
  • The last few albums that I have tried to sync offline, the icons that should be green circles with arrows are now red circles with arrows.  It happens when i download anything on either LTE or w...
  • jdcoughlin
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists not appearing on Nike+

My playlists are not appearing on NIKE+ . I have alread done a logout and login using my premium account Cannot see any off my personal playlists. Any help?

• My playlists are not appearing on NIKE+   . I have alread done a logout and login using my premium account   Cannot see any off my personal playlists.   Any help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 6 Connect -> Blank Screen

I have Spotify installed on an iPhone 3GS (part of an entertainment center) and my iPhone 6 (my daily-use mobile). When I have the app running on both and select the iPhone 3GS in Connect on the iPhone 6, the iPhone 6 screen goes blank and I lose con...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify installed on an iPhone 3GS (part of an entertainment center) and my iPhone 6 (my daily-use mobile).  When I have the app running on both and select the iPhone 3GS in Connect on th...
  • Tobiasnk
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I sync songs for use in Offline mode using data?

Hi all! I'm living in Malawi, and therefore have very little access to WiFi - and the WiFi I do have access to is extremely slow/bad connection. I want to sync my songs for availability offline, but if doing so would take less than 400 years, I would...

• Hi all!    I'm living in Malawi, and therefore have very little access to WiFi - and the WiFi I do have access to is extremely slow/bad connection.   I want to sync my songs f...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Songs not syncing offline!

Recently, my playlists have stopped syncing offline when I click available offline on my iPhone. I have premium, and have 4gb of storage availible on my iPhone 5c, with the latest version of iOS. I'm pretty sure I haven't hit the 3,333 song limit, bu...

• Recently, my playlists have stopped syncing offline when I click available offline on my iPhone. I have premium, and have 4gb of storage availible on my iPhone 5c, with the latest version of iOS. &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Prime streaming is MUCH better than Spotify extreme.

Im a preminum member and used to enjoy Spotify's extreme streaming music quality. Lately I compared it to Amazon Prime's streaming and foind it to be MUCH better than Spotify extreme. I'd play the same song on both and for Spotify I have to turn up t...

• Casual Listener
  • Im a preminum member and used to enjoy Spotify's extreme streaming music quality. Lately I compared it to Amazon Prime's streaming and foind it to be  MUCH better than Spotify extreme. I'd ...
  • Coach_Nat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

App takes very long to start (iPhone 5 / iOS 8.4.1)

Hi! For the last few Spotify versions the app launch time has been very bad. On a cold start (app not already running in the background) it roughly takes around 15 seconds until the app exists the start up screen. I'm on a iPhone 5 with the latest iO...

• Hi!   For the last few Spotify versions the app launch time has been very bad.   On a cold start (app not already running in the background) it roughly takes around 15 seconds unti...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't add local files to another playlist

So I have a playlist of songs which are local to my device which are not on spotify. I want to add a song from this playlist to my 'Starred' playlist or another and I get this message: "Could not load tracks. These tracks are currently unavailable. P...

• Music Fan
  • So I have a playlist of songs which are local to my device which are not on spotify. I want to add a song from this playlist to my 'Starred' playlist or another and I get this message: "Could not loa...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! V2.5.0 Bug - Adding local files to playlist in app

This is a problem that just started happening since I updated to version 2.5.0, and relates to local files. In app, when you have a local file selected and press "Add to Playlist", you cannot actually add it to any playlist. When you attempt to add a...

• Regular
  • This is a problem that just started happening since I updated to version 2.5.0, and relates to local files. In app, when you have a local file selected and press "Add to Playlist", you cannot actua...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Privacy Settings in iOS?

How do I make sure that Spotify does not have permission to go through my pictures and contacts? I tried emailing Spotify's privacy questions account for this, but just got back a cut-and-paste response about how sharing my photos with them is good f...

•   How do I make sure that Spotify does not have permission to go through my pictures and contacts?   I tried emailing Spotify's privacy questions account for this, but just got back a cu...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone restarted when opening spotfy 3.9.0

After updating spotfy to version 3.9.0 my iPhone (5s) with iOS (8.4.1) restarts when opening the application.

• After updating spotfy to version 3.9.0 my iPhone (5s) with iOS (8.4.1) restarts when opening the application.
  • opeyre
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Crash
    ios 8.4.1
    spotfy 3.9.0
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify premium subscription

I paid P129.00 for the spotify premium and still my subscription is free. I paid it via BDO online banking. How can i get my spotify premium activated? I tried logging in and out but still subscription is free.

• Casual Listener
  • I paid P129.00 for the spotify premium and still my subscription is free. I paid it via BDO online banking. How can i get my spotify premium activated? I tried logging in and out but still subscripti...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a premium family account . 1 other person on it. Her spotify keeps disappearing off her iphon

She can not re access spotify. What email foes she use? Today she tried resetting password but no emails have come. Why does her spotify keep disappearing and how does dhe log back on?please help!

• Casual Listener
  • She can not re access spotify. What email foes she use? Today she tried resetting password but no emails have come. Why does her spotify keep disappearing and how does dhe log back on?please help!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Activity feed showing just one friend???

On the ios app (ios 7), the activity tab shows the activity of just one of the people I follow - it isn't even a good friend! It's really weird. I've deleted & reinstall the app but same thing happening. Just this one guy. On the desktop version the ...

• Regular
  • On the ios app (ios 7), the activity tab shows the activity of just one of the people I follow - it isn't even a good friend! It's really weird. I've deleted & reinstall the app but same thing ha...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • activity feed
    IOS 7
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sinc desktop and phone?

I'm new to this Can you sinc your desktop playlists and phone together?

• I'm new to this 🙂   Can you sinc your desktop playlists and phone together?  
  • ToolboxT
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All my music is gone and I've been taken off premium

I've tried **bleep**ing everything to fix this, I went to log into my spotify because it logged me out for some reason and everything is gone. All my of music I had way over 3000 songs and 100's of playlists and my **bleep**ing premium has gone to fr...

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried **bleep**ing everything to fix this, I went to log into my spotify because it logged me out for some reason and everything is gone. All my of music I had way over 3000 songs and 100's of p...
  • Caitlynsowry
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes