Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Impossible to save albums

Good morning , about a month I can not save albums or songs , either with or Iphone with windows . All albums saved , the next day gone missing . How so?

• Casual Listener
  • Good morning , about a month I can not save albums or songs , either with or Iphone with windows . All albums saved , the next day gone missing . How so?
  • OncJeremie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps opening Facebook login page

I've been a Spotify premium member since before they had the facebook account integration. I have NEVER logged in using my facebook credentials, I have never linked the accounts... A few weeks ago I had to exchange my iPhone and reinstalled everythin...

• Regular
  • I've been a Spotify premium member since before they had the facebook account integration. I have NEVER logged in using my facebook credentials, I have never linked the accounts...   ...
  • thunder1
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Outbox

Hello, Can you help me? I can't send a song to my spotify friends (Iphone).... Thanks

• Hello,   Can you help me? I can't send a song to my spotify friends (Iphone)....   Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved songs disappear

Hey there, can you help me?Sometimes when I save songs from cool artists they are unsaved a minute later.What am I doing wrong?

• Roadie
  • Hey there, can you help me? Sometimes when I save songs from cool artists they are unsaved a minute later. What am I doing wrong?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Premium

I want to cancel my account it's thought my Facebook ad it won't let me I need help please

• I want to cancel my account it's thought my Facebook ad it won't let me I need help please
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Fix: Premium Account Cannot be Access Abroad

How to Solve Denial of Access to Premium Account While Travelling I have been using spotify premium for more than 7 months on my iPhone and iPad. I have always been able to use the account when I travel. However, I cannot access the account from both...

• How to Solve Denial of Access to Premium Account While Travelling   I have been using spotify premium for more than 7 months on my iPhone and iPad. I have always been able to use the account w...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files on Spotify Mobile

Using my mac, i imported some lacal file, and i can play them on my computer, but how do i get them to play on my mobile device (Iphone 5s)?

• Visitor
  • Using my mac, i imported some lacal file, and i can play them on my computer, but how do i get them to play on my mobile device (Iphone 5s)?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Local files for Spotify Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! iPad queue

How can you see the queue on the iPad?

• Gig Goer
  • How can you see the queue on the iPad?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone app

I have a free account using my facebook. The app still works on my ipad, but i got an iphone for the first time yesterday and it doesnt work on my phone. It keeps telling me that i cant stream songs because i dont have premium. Help please!

• I have a free account using my facebook. The app still works on my ipad, but i got an iphone for the first time yesterday and it doesnt work on my phone. It keeps telling me that i cant stream songs ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming iphone 5s to apple-tv NOT WORKING ANYMORE

Version 2.70.1943 sucks! Streaming music with iphone 5s spotify-app to apple tv doesn't work anymore! Please stop **bleep**ing up the application with totally worthless updates, over and over and over again! Quick fix now and make sure the update WOR...

• Version 2.70.1943 sucks! Streaming music with iphone 5s spotify-app to apple tv doesn't work anymore! Please stop **bleep**ing up the application with totally worthless updates, over and over and ove...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify mobile always offline!

I have the paid version of Spotify on my iPhone, and 9 times out of 10 it says "no Internet connection," yet I have a great G3 signal and can surf the web, etc. I tried reinstalling but that didn't fix it. Anyone else have this problem?

• I have the paid version of Spotify on my iPhone, and 9 times out of 10 it says "no Internet connection," yet I have a great G3 signal and can surf the web, etc. I tried reinstalling but that didn't f...
  • 8virbas
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelled

I accidentally to click the 7 day trial . And iwant to cancel it when I follow the step i cant find the cancel my subscription. What am i going to do . When my subscription has ended. They will no longer charge a money right . Please help me

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally to click the 7 day trial . And iwant to cancel it when I follow the step i cant find the cancel my subscription. What am i going to do . When my subscription has ended. They will no lo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PLEASE HELP cant download music to phone

just bought premium because i am going to germany for a week tomorrow. my iphone cant connect to wifi, because the wifi button is grayed out ( has been like this for months) i thought i could download my playlists to my phone from 3g internet, but it...

• just bought premium because i am going to germany for a week tomorrow. my iphone cant connect to wifi, because the wifi button is grayed out ( has been like this for months) i thought i could downloa...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Big UX fail: no manageable way to remove songs from a playlist with several hundred songs in it

I almost never rate apps. However I got so frustrated with spotify and it’s company’s unwillingness and / or incapability to address simple but obvious UX flaws in it’s app, that I am left with no other means to voice my frustration than to give the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I almost never rate apps. However I got so frustrated with spotify and it’s company’s unwillingness and / or incapability to address simple but obvious UX flaws in it’s app, that I am left with no ot...
  • SpotifyUser75
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • remove songs from playlist
    Search playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline Playlist -> Downloading Songs

Hi guys im a rookie using spotify. For example, if a put the offline mode for a playlist...all songs in this playlist begins to downloadautomaticly to my iphone or i need to download song by song?Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Hi guys im a rookie using spotify. For example, if a put the offline mode for a playlist...all songs in this playlist begins to downloadautomaticly  to my iphone or i need to download song by so...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Did i miss something new or is the latest iphone app buggered, switch off the spotify app and no mus

The new app does not work, switch to another app and your music stop go to home acreen and music stops, the only way to play misic is have the app open and not close down you phone, what is wrong with this model??

• The new app does not work, switch to another app and your music stop go to home acreen and music stops, the only way to play misic is have the app open and not close down you phone, what is wrong wit...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Crashing upon opening the app.

I have an iphone 5 and am a premium subscriber on iOS 8.2, an automatic update for spotify was completed on 23rd March 2015. When I click in to the app I am getting a white screen with the black apple logo and then it returns to the homescreen of my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an iphone 5 and am a premium subscriber on iOS 8.2, an automatic update for spotify was completed on 23rd March 2015. When I click in to the app I am getting a white screen with the black appl...
  • LianneFlood
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you turn off the Mini Connected function?

How do you turn off the Mini Connected function? I don't want to use it. The user interface and responsiveness through the car is exceedingly slow and frustrating. I have to choose between charging my phone and listening to the (gasp!) radio or havin...

• Casual Listener
  • How do you turn off the Mini Connected function? I don't want to use it. The user interface and responsiveness through the car is exceedingly slow and frustrating.   I have to choose between c...
  • lupetto858
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    Mini Connected
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs won't sync

So I a digital copy of an album and when I bring it into Spotify it will play from my computer but not my phone. However, some songs from the album will play on my phone but not all. Iphone 4, Windows PC Thank you!! please help!

• Casual Listener
  • So I a digital copy of an album and when I bring it into Spotify it will play from my computer but not my phone. However, some songs from the album will play on my phone but not all. Iphone 4, Window...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes