Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Can't see and saved playlist or add new ones

Hi All, I can't see my saved playlist on my I phone and I can't save new playlist via my mobile. Can someone help me ? Thanks for your help in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All,   I can't see my saved playlist  on my I phone and I can't save new playlist via my mobile. Can someone help me ?   Thanks for your help in advance.
  • Sabsi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

More offline sync problems

I am beyond frustrated with this issue on my phone. I am a Premium user, using iphone 5. i have created a playlist and wish to add the song "Charlie Brown" by Coldplay, from the Spotify database. I add it via desktop (Windows), and it appears to sync...

• Regular
  • I am beyond frustrated with this issue on my phone.   I am a Premium user, using iphone 5. i have created a playlist and wish to add the song "Charlie Brown" by Coldplay, from the Spotify da...
  • lanlion
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Syncing to iPhone without wifi

Hi, was just wondering if it's possible to get music to my iphone 4S without wifi? Wifi is currently not working and wondering if there is a work around. Cheers

• Hi, was just wondering if it's possible to get music to my iphone 4S without wifi? Wifi is currently not working and wondering if there is a work around. Cheers
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Un-shuffling the playlist on iPhone app

I can't find a way to get a playlist off shuffle on the Spotify app for iPhone. Can anyone help? Is it possible?

• I can't find a way to get a playlist off shuffle on the Spotify app for iPhone. Can anyone help? Is it possible?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can the users change the layout ?

Dear Spotify the features in " your music " list four catagories , Playlists , songs , album and artists, However, the layout is kinda bad if you've saved hundred of artists or albums, If I want to find the artist with the prefix of T , I have to scr...

• Dear Spotify   the features in " your music " list four catagories ,  Playlists , songs , album and artists,   However, the layout is kinda bad if you've saved hundred of artis...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Own MP3-Track is not available on iphone, though the Playlist is marked as "Offline available"

Hey Guys, as the topic says, I have a Problem: Although my Playlist is marked as "offline available", my own mp3-files/songs are not available on my iphone. The Song ist shown in the list, but it is slightly grey and not clickable. I googled concerni...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys,   as the topic says, I have a Problem: Although my Playlist is marked as "offline available", my own mp3-files/songs are not available on my iphone. The Song ist shown in the list,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

OFFLINE SYNC PROBLEMS

I made a large playlist on my MacBook Pro and I want to sync it on to my phone so i can listen to playlist whenever. On my phone, about half the songs are playable, and on the playlist selection screen it only says 25 of 594 songs have synced. "avail...

• I made a large playlist on my MacBook Pro and I want to sync it on to my phone so i can listen to playlist whenever. On my phone, about half the songs are playable, and on the playlist selection scre...
  • JimmyKord
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange Playlist Glitch

I've encountered a strange glitch with playlists on my iPhone app that I can't quite figure out. Here's the scenario: I have an album locally on my computer that is not available on Spotify. Thus, I create a playlist for that album in the Spotify com...

• Casual Listener
  • I've encountered a strange glitch with playlists on my iPhone app that I can't quite figure out. Here's the scenario:   I have an album locally on my computer that is not available on Spotif...
  • kubrick_
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ios premium

y wont my spotify premium work on phone  i have payed so y

• y wont my spotify premium work on phone  i have payed so y
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad app not working for me

I have deleted and reinstalled spotify app at least 15 times and I can't get my playlists to show up or 'starred' to load completely. Also, when I play one song from search that is it, no other song will play. I have signed up for premium, that has b...

• I have deleted and reinstalled spotify app at least 15 times and I can't get my playlists to show up or 'starred' to load completely. Also, when I play one song from search that is it, no other song ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Only certain local files not syncing

My local files aren't syncing. I just got a new iPhone 6, but they weren't syncing on my iPhone 5s either. I imported my iTunes library into Spotify and found that most of the songs work, with the exception of a select few. My device DOES show up as ...

• My local files aren't syncing. I just got a new iPhone 6, but they weren't syncing on my iPhone 5s either. I imported my iTunes library into Spotify and found that most of the songs work, with the ex...
  • krazzy_karl
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Abroad

Hello, I am going to outh Africa soon and thinking of upgrading to premium to be able to access music offline while I am there. If I have internet there, will I still be able to make new playlists? Thanks!

• Hello,   I am going to outh Africa soon and thinking of upgrading to premium to be able to access music offline while I am there. If I have internet there, will I still be able to make new p...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline tracks

When I slide the button that says 'Available offline' across to green on my Iphone 4s, all the tracks appear with a grey arrow, but they don't turn green and therefore I cannot play my music offline, HELP PLZ!

• Casual Listener
  • When I slide the button that says 'Available offline' across to green on my Iphone 4s, all the tracks appear with a grey arrow, but they don't turn green and therefore I cannot play my music offline,...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipod Nano is not recognised for sync

Hi everyone. I am trying to sync mi IPod Nano in Spotify but it seems it is not being recognised. I change many times the USB connection, open and close the account but nothing worked. Could you help me please? Thanks in advance.

• Hi everyone.  I am trying to sync mi IPod Nano in Spotify but it seems it is not being recognised. I change many times the USB connection, open and close the account but nothing worked. Could ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks won't sync?

Hi. I recently got a 128GB phone and was going to take full advantage of my spotify. I synced several playlist and now they just won't sync offline. It's like 9 GB and I have a lot of room left still. I've tried resetting my phone. Help?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I recently got a 128GB phone and was going to take full advantage of my spotify. I synced several playlist and now they just won't sync offline. It's like 9 GB and I have a lot of room left still...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

if I set up my original account using my Facebook, am I able to log in without syncing my Facebook?

• if I set up my original account using my Facebook, am I able to log in without syncing my Facebook?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone not scrobbling...

I'm so frustrated that my iPhone isn't scrobbling! My desktop and tablet (Android) scrobble fine.I have tried fixes suggested elsewhere: logged in and out of the app, removed and reentered my last.fm credentials, changed my last.fm password and updat...

• Regular
  • I'm so frustrated that my iPhone isn't scrobbling! My desktop and tablet (Android) scrobble fine. I have tried fixes suggested elsewhere: logged in and out of the app, removed and reentered my las...
  • marymarymary
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • last.fm
    scrobble
    scrobbler
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline won't download

I have all the storage requirements to download offline , and have only tried to download 3 albums ( about 35 songs ) but the download arrow stays grey no matter what I have tried . I tried to make a new list with the same songs but still now offline...

• I have all the storage requirements to download offline , and have only tried to download 3 albums ( about 35 songs ) but the download arrow stays grey no matter what I have tried . I tried to make a...
  • Phoebee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Will not let me search music on iPad

Everytime I try to search something it says an error has occurred try again. Even if I try again nothing happens. This has been happening for about two weeks and I've tried to uninstall in and reinstall and that did nothing. I can search just fine on...

• Everytime I try to search something it says an error has occurred try again. Even if I try again nothing happens. This has been happening for about two weeks and I've tried to uninstall in and reinst...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes