Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! Problem to sync all the music on iphone

I can't synchronise in my iphone the music with the symbol cercling in red on my screenshot. But the songs are available on my computer. Can you help me ?

spotify.png
  • Regular
  • I can't synchronise in my iphone the music with the symbol cercling in red on my screenshot. But the songs are available on my computer.  Can you help me ?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I need old songs on new account! HELP

Hi everybody! I recently decided to delete my Facebook because I'm tired of it, but my premium spotify account is linked to it. I was going to make a fake Facebook, and make a new spotify account but a few problems arose. 1. I need to delete my old a...

• Visitor
  • Hi everybody! I recently decided to delete my Facebook because I'm tired of it, but my premium spotify account is linked to it. I was going to make a fake Facebook, and make a new spotify account but...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Local files won't play on the app

I added a load of songs which I downloaded (legally) which are all in MP3 format, and they work fine on my laptop playing through Spotify. But when I try to put them all on my phone, only 9 out of 28 work, and I can't get the rest to. What do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I added a load of songs which I downloaded (legally) which are all in MP3 format, and they work fine on my laptop playing through Spotify. But when I try to put them all on my phone, only 9 out of 28...
  • adambird
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ios app
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to erase the stuff in your inbox?

Can someone please tell me how I erase some stuff in my inbox on spotify on my iphone 5 ios7? im kinda getting panic

• Casual Listener
  • Can someone please tell me how I erase some stuff in my inbox on spotify on my iphone 5 ios7?  im kinda getting panic 😕 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps crashing

Hello, I have an Ipad 2. 64 GBI am a Spotify Premiummember for long time .I have reinstalled Spotify many times on my Ipad but it keeps crashing !I always have to go through every song again to make them offline available !Why does Spotify keeps cras...

• Regular
  • Hello, I have an Ipad 2. 64 GB I am a Spotify Premiummember for long time . I have reinstalled Spotify many times on my Ipad but it keeps crashing ! I always have to go through every song again...
  • philspain
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Voice over with ipod shuffle 4gb

Hi everyone, I’ve recently started using my iPod shuffle with Spotify and I love how easy it is to get new music synced up with it. The main issue that I’m having is that there seems to be no way to enable voice over on the shuffle. By voice over I m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   I’ve recently started using my iPod shuffle with Spotify and I love how easy it is to get new music synced up with it. The main issue that I’m having is that there seems to ...
  • Jaymun
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Easy Queue / Playlist Building 3rd Party App

Are we allowed to mention 3rd party apps here ? Just downloaded Spotqueue from the App Store , and it has exactly the functionality that the main Spotify app should have. Enables you to add your queue to a playlist - amazing how this one simple featu...

• Gig Goer
  • Are we allowed to mention 3rd party apps here ? Just downloaded Spotqueue from the App Store , and it has exactly the functionality that the main Spotify app should have. Enables you to add your queu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Device Password - help needed please! :)

Hi there, I have a premium account and log in on my laptop and android phone using my facebook login details. However I am after recently receiving an iPod and decided to set up a device password for it. I did this, and now seem to be able to log in ...

• Regular
  • Hi there,   I have a premium account and log in on my laptop and android phone using my facebook login details.   However I am after recently receiving an iPod and decided to set up...
  • ciaramaybailey
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify songs wont sync to my Ipod

I'm not sure how to have my playlists sync onto my ipod nano, 

• I'm not sure how to have my playlists sync onto my ipod nano, 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs on playlists will not play

Ever since I updated my iPad, many of the downloaded songs in my playlist will not play. I am also having issues connecting to spotify as well. This is very frustrating because I pay for premium! It's irritating to pay for a product that doesn't work...

• Casual Listener
  • Ever since I updated my iPad, many of the downloaded songs in my playlist will not play. I am also having issues connecting to spotify as well. This is very frustrating because I pay for premium! It'...
  • KSchmidty11
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Play all playlists on mobile app

While it is possible to play all playlists within a playlist folder in the mobile (ios) app, it's impossible to play ALL playlists, including local files and starred songs synced to the ios device. please implement this.

• While it is possible to play all playlists within a playlist folder in the mobile (ios) app, it's impossible to play ALL playlists, including local files and starred songs synced to the ios device. p...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Won't Sync - Mobile

Looks like this has been a common issue for users.... My songs won't sync or have to be re-synced from my mobile. It's very frustrating. Is there a solution for this yet?

• Looks like this has been a common issue for users....   My songs won't sync or have to be re-synced from my mobile. It's very frustrating. Is there a solution for this yet?   
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Crashing app

My details:IPHONE MODEL: 4GSIOS 6.1.3SPOTIFY VERSION: 0.5.2.374APPROX CRASH FREQUENCY: Upon launch of appJAILBROKEN: no

• Casual Listener
  • My details: IPHONE MODEL: 4GS IOS 6.1.3 SPOTIFY VERSION: 0.5.2.374 APPROX CRASH FREQUENCY: Upon launch of app JAILBROKEN: no
  • JayJayYeboah
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Why doesn't the Ipad have the same songs as desktop version

Hello, First off, love the service, still new to it so learning the ropes. I was noticing something and just wanted to ask. I noticed some of the songs are missing from Ipad preinum version, but they are on the desktop version for windows. Why is the...

• Gig Goer
  • Hello, First off, love the service, still new to it so learning the ropes. I was noticing something and just wanted to ask. I noticed some of the songs are missing from Ipad preinum version, but ...
  • ryanwheale
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync

Hi,Latest way sync works is really annoying , every time I go to my phone I see the message "sync has paused" why can spotify no longer sync when the app is in background or the phone goes dark ? I only ever notice it as I'm on my way out the door.Ne...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Latest way sync works is really annoying , every time I go to my phone I see the message "sync has paused" why can spotify no longer sync when the app is in background or the phone goes dark ?...
  • Flanderp
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod 6th Gen will NOT connect to Spotify.

I can't connect my ipod to Spotify, is there still no fix for this?

• I can't connect my ipod to Spotify, is there still no fix for this?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot share/send songs on iPhone

Hi! Got the new iPhone and downloaded the Spotify App. Tried to send a song to a friend via email. The page pops up for a second, where you would then write in a recipient's email address. But then the page pulls away. I tried sending a song via SMS ...

• Hi!  Got the new iPhone and downloaded the Spotify App.  Tried to send a song to a friend via email.  The page pops up for a second, where you would then write in a recipient's email a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Greyed out playlists?

If I go to a song and select 'add to playlist' some of my playlists are greyed out and it won't let me select them.What's going on?It does this on my iPhone.

• Casual Listener
  • If I go to a song and select 'add to playlist' some of my playlists are greyed out and it won't let me select them. What's going on? It does this on my iPhone.
  • Gjwireland1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists with Spotify Premium

I love listening to other people's playlists. Can I search and listen to user playlists on my iPhone if I get Spotify Premium? Thanks!

• I love listening to other people's playlists.   Can I search and listen to user playlists on my iPhone if I get Spotify Premium?   Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes