Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes

Premium account

Upgrade is not being activated. Please help

• Regular
  • Upgrade is not being activated. Please help
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

I purchased Spotify Premium, but it isn't working on my laptop or my iPhone and it is saying I have an unlimited account.

• I purchased Spotify Premium, but it isn't working on my laptop or my iPhone and it is saying I have an unlimited account.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Search songs and after...

Is there any way to after you've been searching for a song in general, when the song is done that you've choosed from the searching results that you can click a button or automatically start the latest playlist you listened before you searched for th...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there any way to after you've been searching for a song in general, when the song is done that you've choosed from the searching results that you can click a button or automatically start the late...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sort on "added on"

I bought Spotiy Premium and got prett dissapointed that I cannot sort my songs in playlists on "last added on" as I can do in Spotify in the computer but in the mobileversion not! I have over 2000 songs and I wanna be able to see my latest added song...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought Spotiy Premium and got prett dissapointed that I cannot sort my songs in playlists on "last added on" as I can do in Spotify in the computer but in the mobileversion not! I have over 2000 so...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist not syncing for offline use

I have never had a problem and for the last week i cant get playlist to synch on my iphone or mini ipadI rely on this feature heavily and need to workMany people have had the same issue but i dont see a solution. Help!!!!

• I have never had a problem and for the last week i cant get playlist to synch on my iphone or mini ipad I rely on this feature heavily and need to work Many people have had the same issue but i don...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Same issue

Had been using the free version and just purchased premium... Works on my computer but not my phone. Order ID: 175734337017

• Had been using the free version and just purchased premium... Works on my computer but not my phone. Order ID: 175734337017
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium 30-day free trial is not working

Dear Spotify Community Mediator: I subscribed a free 30 day premium trial version with Spotify.I can't use the premium service from My Ipad. Every time, I click on a song, it asks me to use radio station. 1. Could you check if my premium account has ...

• Dear Spotify Community Mediator:       I subscribed a free 30 day premium trial version with Spotify. I can't use the premium service from My Ipad. Every time, I click on a ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The stop synching after 10 minutes feature really sucks

Why in the world did you guys make the download synching stop after 10 minutes of inactivity or when the screen goes dark? This is extreemly annoying. I live in the United States where we have the worst wireless coverage on the planet, it's much wors...

• Regular
  • Why in the world did you guys make the download synching stop after 10 minutes of inactivity or when the screen goes dark? This is extreemly annoying. I live in the United States where we have the wo...
  • pjguenther
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium subscription not activating

I set up with the 48 hour trial, downloaded music to a playlist and everything was fine. Then the trial ran out so I decided to go premium, the only way to go premium was another trial but this time 30 days with a recurring payment each month which w...

• Casual Listener
  • I set up with the 48 hour trial, downloaded music to a playlist and everything was fine. Then the trial ran out so I decided to go premium, the only way to go premium was another trial but this time ...
  • Pinchbeck92
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working on iphone

Hi, I have recently changed my card details and my Premium account got deactivated. I have now updated card details and paid for reactivation and the Premium account is working on my PC but not working on i-phone app. It's still coming up that I need...

• Hi, I have recently changed my card details and my Premium account got deactivated.   I have now updated card details and paid for reactivation and the Premium account is working on my PC but ...
  • Pinchbeck92
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Last song added to the bottom of the playlist

I have been living with this for 2 years now. This is just ridiculous. If I am added a new song that I want to listen to. Would I then be forced to the very bottom of the list every time I wanna hear it? Kidding me? Of course that listing should be r...

• Regular
  • I have been living with this for 2 years now. This is just ridiculous. If I am added a new song that I want to listen to. Would I then be forced to the very bottom of the list every time I wanna hear...
  • odjur
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotfiy is not detecting my iPod...

I have the new generation of the iPod, which is the iPod nano 7, and I connect to spotify and it seems not detecting it? It worked on my old iPod nano but it doesn't work for the new iPod? Why is that?

• I have the new generation of the iPod, which is the iPod nano 7, and I connect to spotify and it seems not detecting it? It worked on my old iPod nano but it doesn't work for the new iPod? Why is tha...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing Spotify offline playlists with 10K for Pink App by Zen Labs

Hi my name is Gwen. I have an issue I hope someone can assist me with resolving. I am a Spotify Premium user. I have an iPhone4 and using the "10K for Pink" app from Zen Labs. With the app you can import your playlists in the app to play while you ar...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi my name is Gwen.  I have an issue I hope someone can assist me with resolving.  I am a Spotify Premium user.  I have an iPhone4 and using the "10K for Pink" app from Zen Labs. With ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 things that really need to get fixed on the spotify app for iOS.

Hi, I have 2 complaints about the spotify app on my iPhone 4S. First of all, why do we not have the option to "set the same volume level for all tracks" on the app? Mostly old songs are very low and some local files on my computer. I can't raise the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have 2 complaints about the spotify app on my iPhone 4S.   First of all, why do we not have the option to "set the same volume level for all tracks" on the app? Mostly old songs are very...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

syncs half my music to play offline

i have iphone 4. i have trouble syncing all my music over wifi to play offline. i only have 70 songs i want to sync. but everytime it starts syncing it always stop at 37 out of 70 songs sync to play offline. i have tried deleting the app and reinstal...

• i have iphone 4. i have trouble syncing all my music over wifi to play offline. i only have 70 songs i want to sync. but everytime it starts syncing it always stop at 37 out of 70 songs sync to play ...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync downloaded premium music from PC to iphone

Is it somehow possible to sync/load/transfer the downloaded premium music that I got on my PCs Spotify directly to my iphone 4s via USB/Bluetooth/localWLAN or something like it? I mean without the iphone downloading the same songs again from the inte...

• Casual Listener
  • Is it somehow possible to sync/load/transfer the downloaded premium music that I got on my PCs Spotify directly to my iphone 4s via USB/Bluetooth/localWLAN or something like it? I mean without the ip...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod won't sync for the first time - not recognised

I have just upgraded to Premium. I attach my iPod Nano (2nd gen) and the PC (Windows XP) recognises the iPod. However, Spotify does not see it and it is not there when you look in devices. I am very disappointed by Spotify after all of the advertisin...

• Visitor
  • I have just upgraded to Premium.   I attach my iPod Nano (2nd gen) and the PC (Windows XP) recognises the iPod.  However, Spotify does not see it and it is not there when you look in de...
  • tropchoupinou
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Does syncing music to your phone from your computer over WiFi use data?

Hey team, 2 questions.. 1) if I sync my local files on my computer to my phone through spotify (which are both connected to the same wifi), will it use my wifi data allowance or just sync them through the local network? 2) Is it the same with spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey team, 2 questions..   1)  if I sync my local files on my computer to my phone through spotify (which are both connected to the same wifi), will it use my wifi data allowance or just s...
  • djvj3000
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone: new music won't stay downloaded

Have the iPhone 5. Started experiencing this about 1 month ago. Any solutions for this?Thank you.

• Have the iPhone 5. Started experiencing this about 1 month ago. Any solutions for this? Thank you.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes