Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

cant login to premium account.. worked this morning

Worked fine this morning.. now only radio works.. says I have a premium account.

• Worked fine this morning.. now only radio works.. says I have a premium account.
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't stream

Had premium for got to switch credit cards so it got canceled and now I just reneed it and now I can't stream music says I need to upgrade which I did already

• Had premium for got to switch credit cards so it got canceled and now I just reneed it and now I can't stream music says I need to upgrade which I did already
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not working

Yep bought premuim and it's not working at all.... its under my email [snip - email]

• Yep bought premuim and it's not working at all.... its under my email [snip - email]
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium not working on iPhone

Hello! I recently got the "Try Spotify Premium for 30 days" (want to try before I buy) but it dosen't seem to work on my iPhone 4 iOS 6.1. I have the latest update and everything is good. On my PC it works, but on my iPhone, when I search for a song,...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I recently got the "Try Spotify Premium for 30 days" (want to try before I buy) but it dosen't seem to work on my iPhone 4 iOS 6.1. I have the latest update and everything is good. On my PC it...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify requires login on offline mode

If I select offline mode, or even if I'm just not connected to the internet, and close the app and re-open it, it asks for me to login......why?

• Regular
  • If I select offline mode, or even if I'm just not connected to the internet, and close the app and re-open it, it asks for me to login......why?
  • MadisonTomlinso
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium not working on iPhone5

I signed up for the free 30 day premium trial last week, with full intentions of proceeding after the trial is up. Unfortunately, my phone's mobile app has not synced since I signed up for this. I did the 48 hour trial before and it worked ok, but no...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for the free 30 day premium trial last week, with full intentions of proceeding after the trial is up. Unfortunately, my phone's mobile app has not synced since I signed up for this. I di...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone App - Premium Account doesn't work!!!

Same as Topic Subject. I've already unistalled and re-installed the app but nothing changed. Can someone help me?

• Casual Listener
  • Same as Topic Subject. I've already unistalled and re-installed the app but nothing changed.   Can someone help me?
  • savanatheone
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription not working.

I subscribed to the free premium subscription and its not working.

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed to the free premium subscription and its not working.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving playlists with songs already on the iphone device

I am trying to understand whether or not Spotify saves duplicate copies of songs in my Spotify playlists that already reside on my iPhone for a premium subscription. For example, if I make a playlist in Spotify for an album, and I already have one of...

• I am trying to understand whether or not Spotify saves duplicate copies of songs in my Spotify playlists that already reside on my iPhone for a premium subscription.  For example, if I make a pl...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Music and other apps

Hey Guys, is there a chance that I can listen to my offline-spotify lists with other apps like apples music app or in:play music app? greetings

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys,   is there a chance that I can listen to my offline-spotify lists with other apps like apples music app or in:play music app?   greetings
  • hadschii
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ipad 2 offline mode continues to clock on playlist screen

If my ipad is not on wifi and Spotify is in offline mode on the column that shows my playlists it continues to give me the circle as if it's still clocking. If I am in offline mode why does it continue to do this? I can still access my playlists and ...

• Casual Listener
  • If my ipad is not on wifi and Spotify is in offline mode on the column that shows my playlists it continues to give me the circle as if it's still clocking.  If I am in offline mode why does it ...
  • shelley6170
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify scrobbles wrong tracks from iPod Classic

I have Spotify synchronize my iPod Classic (current generation) and while everything works so far, I noticed that when I connect the iPod a number of tracks are being scrobbled to my Last.fm account - only that Spotify sends a seemingly random list o...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify synchronize my iPod Classic (current generation) and while everything works so far, I noticed that when I connect the iPod a number of tracks are being scrobbled to my Last.fm account ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs won't play for more than a second

I seem to have several problems at the moment with Spotify which is making it almost impossible to use at the moment,my first problem which I've been experincing for a week or so now is that songs might skip or stop whenever I move,and it still skips...

• I seem to have several problems at the moment with Spotify which is making it almost impossible to use at the moment,my first problem which I've been experincing for a week or so now is that songs mi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When offline or just on Network I cannot play synced tracks (Preminum User)

Hi There, Desperately need help. I have an iPhone 4S and recently upgraded my Iphone system to 6.1 (still the same phone). Ever since doing this I can't play synced songs offline. I am a premium user. What used to happen: I'd go offline (in the subwa...

• Hi There,   Desperately need help.  I have an iPhone 4S and recently upgraded my Iphone system to 6.1 (still the same phone).  Ever since doing this I can't play synced songs offli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Iphone: App trouble.

Hey, the Spotify App refuses to accept my Facebook password... Any ideas why? I have also changed it, but still no luck.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, the Spotify App refuses to accept my Facebook password... Any ideas why? I have also changed it, but still no luck.
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist radio repeating same few artists

I know this subject has been posted before, and for all other platforms (Windows, Mac, Android, etc.), but it is still an issue and no postings mention anything about a fix. I saw in one post that Spotify acknowledged the issue and agreed to look int...

• I know this subject has been posted before, and for all other platforms (Windows, Mac, Android, etc.), but it is still an issue and no postings mention anything about a fix.  I saw in one post t...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! all playlists available offline automatically?

is there a possibility to set all playlists into offline-mode automatically? on my iphone?

• is there a possibility to set all playlists into offline-mode automatically? on my iphone?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing songs to ipod help

The problem only started recently. I'll try to sync some songs to a playlist but they simply refuse to sync. There is no message telling me why. The status bar will appear but not move and the songs will have the grey download symbol next to them. So...

• Casual Listener
  • The problem only started recently. I'll try to sync some songs to a playlist but they simply refuse to sync. There is no message telling me why. The status bar will appear but not move and the songs ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ipod does not show up in devices

My ipod touch 5 does not show up when I plug it in. I have created my playlist, and would like to download it on my ipod. Also, the app on my ipod, which I have been using for a couple months now--the free version, no longer works. Why?

• Regular
  • My ipod touch 5 does not show up when I plug it in.  I have created my playlist, and would like to download it on my ipod.  Also, the app on my ipod, which I have been using for a coup...
  • JeffSydor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with playlist folder

Hi, I updated to 0.5.9 and now my playlist folders are all messed up. Any help? musicman

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I updated to 0.5.9 and now my playlist folders are all messed up. Any help?   musicman
  • petrikangas
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes