Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Iphone offline playlist

When i want to Sync Playlists on my Iphone 5 to make them available for offline mode it does not sync and it shows me an exclamation mark .I have a Premium Account

• When i want to Sync Playlists on my Iphone 5 to make them available for offline mode it does not sync and it shows me an exclamation mark . I have a Premium Account
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Ipad says i dont have premium

I just bought spotify on my computer and it wont lett me play my music out of wifi range and on my ipad it says i dont eeven have spotify premuim.

• I just bought spotify on my computer and it wont lett me play my music out of wifi range and on my ipad it says i dont eeven have spotify premuim.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't delete corrupt folder on Spotify on my iPhone

I have a folder on Spotify on my iPhone that won't delete when i try to. The Spotify-App just crashes. The folder isn't visible on my computer's spotify playlists... Its driving me nuts, could you help me out here Spotify??? Please is there a support...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a folder on Spotify on my iPhone that won't delete when i try to. The Spotify-App just crashes. The folder isn't visible on my computer's spotify playlists... Its driving me nuts, could you he...
  • aiekay
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify music playback nearly unusable on my iOS devices

Hello, I'm a subscriber, and over the last couple days I've noted severe playback issues preventing me from enjoying music on either of my iOS devices (Up to date iPad2 and iPhone). In multiple locations: Home over 50/10 broadband, Work on the US Eas...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  I'm a subscriber, and over the last couple days I've noted severe playback issues preventing me from enjoying music on either of my iOS devices (Up to date iPad2 and iPhone). In multi...
  • pfluty
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sync my local files on ipod 5

Hi, I'm a premium member and I recently got an Ipod 5. I was able to sync the normal files using the wifi, but I can't sync my local files. Spotify doesn't detect the device, even when it's plugged in (there's no problem with the plugging because iTu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm a premium member and I recently got an Ipod 5. I was able to sync the normal files using the wifi, but I can't sync my local files. Spotify doesn't detect the device, even when...
  • PierreAlexis
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone syncing slooooooow. (not an iPhone 5 issue- 4S)

So as everyone must already know, the iPhone app for Spotify is pretty much useless as the syncing of music is so painfully slow. I've read on this forum the problem is listed as an iPhone 5 one. It's not, it's happening to my 4S, and it happens with...

• So as everyone must already know, the iPhone app for Spotify is pretty much useless as the syncing of music is so painfully slow. I've read on this forum the problem is listed as an iPhone 5 one. It'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone to display top 1,2,3 lists from countries like pc?

Hey Guys Very happy with Spotify mobile but would like to know how to view "on mobile" 123 top lists in country of choice like you can do on PC??? Under PC spotify on the mid left hand side under apps where you can view tracks and albums of current h...

• Hey Guys   Very happy with Spotify mobile but would like to know how to view "on mobile" 123 top lists in country of choice like you can do on PC??? Under PC spotify on the mid left hand sid...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Song information not showing up on pioneer head unit

Recently updated the spotify app and the artist/song info is hit and miss showing up on my pioneer head unit as well as the previous/forward function. Both used to work perfectly before the update, and I am connected via USB. Is anyone else having th...

• Recently updated the spotify app and the artist/song info is hit and miss showing up on my pioneer head unit as well as the previous/forward function. Both used to work perfectly before the update, a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't connect

I can't for some reason get my phone to connect to spotify although i have premium it still says i dont have premium how do i fix this????

• I can't for some reason get my phone to connect to spotify although i have premium it still says i dont have premium how do i fix this????
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't reorder playlists, multitasking not as good!

Hi, since I updated my iPhone version of spotify, I can no longer reorder playlists, when I try to edit I can only delete not move around....VERY annoying!!!Also I've noticed sometimes when I pause for 5 minutes (eg,when talking to people in shops or...

• Hi, since I updated my iPhone version of spotify, I can no longer reorder playlists, when I try to edit I can only delete not move around....VERY annoying!!! Also I've noticed sometimes when I paus...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Does iPad Spotify app stream picture as well as sound to Apple TV?

Hi. I am thinking of buying an Apple TV so I can stream from the iPad spotify app to my home cinema system. Just wondering if I would get the picture show up on my TV (track name, albumn picture etc) or would it be sound only?

• Hi. I am thinking of buying an Apple TV so I can stream from the iPad spotify app to my home cinema system. Just wondering if I would get the picture show up on my TV (track name, albumn picture etc)...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Selecting a radio station by a favourite track, cuts the track off

Hi I'm recent to spotify - on itunes i could choose a track, press genius and hear my track followed by the suggestions. On spotify if i find my track and press radio, my track stops and i go straight to the suggested list. Pls tell me how to hear my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I'm recent to spotify - on itunes i could choose a track, press genius and hear my track followed by the suggestions. On spotify if i find my track and press radio, my track stops and i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Title not complete readable

Has anyone a solution how to distinguish the title of (e.g..) the following album ? http://open.spotify.com/album/7aGwSNe1YtkXwx2uZwrkZt They titles are long and only differ in the last 3rd part. It seems to me, that it is not possible to read the ho...

• Casual Listener
  • Has anyone a solution how to distinguish the title of (e.g..)  the following album ?   http://open.spotify.com/album/7aGwSNe1YtkXwx2uZwrkZt   They titles are long and only diff...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Syncing iPhone and Local Tracks - offline play

I keep getting this orange exclamation point when I try to sync a couple of songs in a new playlist. When I add other songs it syncs fine. It's just these couple of songs which are local tracks and are in the accepted format. This is very strange. Th...

• I keep getting this orange exclamation point when I try to sync a couple of songs in a new playlist. When I add other songs it syncs fine. It's just these couple of songs which are local tracks and a...
  • Ccowboyy
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone 5, search results disappear

iPhone 5, search tab, when searching if I scroll down to fast on results, all shown results disappear !

• Casual Listener
  • iPhone 5, search tab,  when searching if I scroll down to fast on results, all shown results disappear !
  • eyekeyshoe
  • Gig Goer
  • 31 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 31 replies
  • 4 likes

bought premium and now i cant get it on my phone

I bought premium with the intent of using it on my phone, it still does not allow for any access to my playlists. I have logged in and out, reinstalled the app and nothing has worked welp

• I bought premium with the intent of using it on my phone, it still does not allow for any access to my playlists. I have logged in and out, reinstalled the app and nothing has worked welp 😞
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day premium trial on iPhone

Hello, I just signed up (on my work desktop) for the free 30-day premium trial. When I attempt to access playlists (on my iPhone) that have been inboxed to me, I receive a message asking me to upgrade to premium status. What shall I do? How do I acce...

• Hello,   I just signed up (on my work desktop) for the free 30-day premium trial.  When I attempt to access playlists (on my iPhone) that have been inboxed to me, I receive a message as...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlists start syncing, then fail. ANNOYING!

I have an iPhone 4, trying to sync offline playlists. It works for a few songs, then fails. The "Syncing X out of X tracks" disappears. If I try restarting the app, it appears then disappears. Really annoying me, as I want to move away from music on ...

• I have an iPhone 4, trying to sync offline playlists.   It works for a few songs, then fails. The "Syncing X out of X tracks" disappears. If I try restarting the app, it appears then disappe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Play list will not load on iphone

I recently signed up for premium. I cant get my playlist from the PC to appear on the iphone. I have reloaded spotify app on PC and phone several times and rebooted the iphone but nothing... what gives?

• I recently signed up for premium.  I cant get my playlist from the PC to appear on the iphone.  I have reloaded spotify app on PC and phone several times and rebooted the iphone but nothing...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes