Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 36 likes

iPhone, can't search playlists.

So I have spotify premium for my desktop PC, my ipad, and my iphone as well. I've noticed that on my desktop and ipad on the "whats new" page it shows top playlists, and when doing searches playlists also show up in the search results. Sadly this is ...

• Regular
  • So I have spotify premium for my desktop PC, my ipad, and my iphone as well.   I've noticed that on my desktop and ipad on the "whats new" page it shows top playlists, and when doing search...
  • tw1st
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium not working iPhone 5

I just used my facebook login for spotify premium and my phone, but when I go to my phone it still says I have free account.

• I just used my facebook login for spotify premium and my phone, but when I go to my phone it still says I have free account.
  • Kenjim83
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 4S Crashes Every Time New Playlist Folder Created

I'm having a problem with my Spotify iPhone app where the app continuously crashes within 5 seconds of opening every time I add a new playlist folder on my desktop. Deleting and reinstalling the app fixes the problem, but when I add another playlist ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having a problem with my Spotify iPhone app where the app continuously crashes within 5 seconds of opening every time I add a new playlist folder on my desktop. Deleting and reinstalling the app ...
  • ssplinter
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium not working on my phone?

Hi, Yesterday I upgraded my account to premium but it doesnt work on my iphone 5. I've tried logging in and out and turning my phone on and off but nothing seems to be working. What should I do?

• Hi, Yesterday I upgraded my account to premium but it doesnt work on my iphone 5. I've tried logging in and out and turning my phone on and off but nothing seems to be working. What should I do?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Premium Account

I upgraded to premium after my free trial was over only to recieve a message after I did a search for some music that only premium users could stream music. It was nice enough to ask me if I wanted to start the radio since that always free! Seems lik...

• I upgraded to premium after my free trial was over only to recieve a message after I did a search for some music that only premium users could stream music.  It was nice enough to ask me if I wa...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music from Spotify to iPod

Hi, I got iPod for christmas and now discovering this amazing thing...:) I paid in Spotify for desciption and now wondering how to get my chosed music from computer to iPod... Thanx for help... PS. Age 41......

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I got iPod for christmas and now discovering this amazing thing...:) I paid in Spotify for desciption and now wondering how to get my chosed music from computer to iPod... Thanx for he...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Not Working On iPhone

HELP! Just upgraded to Spotify Premium, but for some reason I can't stream songs on my iPhone. Every time a click a song I see a message that says, "Only Premium users can stream on demand." Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • HELP! Just upgraded to Spotify Premium, but for some reason I can't stream songs on my iPhone. Every time a click a song I see a message that says, "Only Premium users can stream on demand."  ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not recognised on ipad

I have a premium account but my ipad won't recognize it , I have reinstalled and turned off ipad and followed loads of things to do on the forums but it still won't work?

• I have a premium account but my ipad won't recognize it , I have reinstalled and turned off ipad and followed loads of things to do on the forums but it still won't work?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

My premium account is not working

I had re install the app (because spotify would stop playing after one minute and these where playlists that I download to play offline too) and now spotify cannot do anything, the desktop manager can't recognize my device (iphone) or if it does it w...

• Casual Listener
  • I had re install the app (because spotify would stop playing after one minute and these where playlists that I download to play offline too) and now spotify cannot do anything, the desktop manager ca...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play list stops plating after 30 seconds

For the past week I am unable to play any music as playlist stops after 30 seconds on my IPad once it has stopped I am unable to press play or pause. None of the functions work. Best, Hugo!

• For the past week I am unable to play any music as playlist stops after 30 seconds on my IPad once it has stopped I am unable to press play or pause. None of the functions work. Best, Hugo!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Crashes

New spotify app for IPad crashes very often. I also miss the volume slider and the integration of apps as in the iMac version.

• New spotify app for IPad crashes very often. I also miss the volume slider and the integration of apps as in the iMac version.
  • drako3759
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium not working!

Hello.Today I bought Spotify Premium around 4 o'clock. I activated it on my Facebook account but it is still like I run Spotify Free.Please help me.

• Hello. Today I bought Spotify Premium around 4 o'clock. I activated it on my Facebook account but it is still like I run Spotify Free. Please help me.
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The "60's" playlist won't load anymore...

whereever and whenever I try to load it it just keeps spinning and spinning, for the past couple of days now. Yet they say there aren't any problems on the website. So what gives?

• whereever and whenever I try to load it it just keeps spinning and spinning, for the past couple of days now.  Yet they say there aren't any problems on the website.  So what gives?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Connecting......

Hey, for the last couple of weeks my premium spotufy account wont work on my iphone 4S, it connects as normal then the little "connecting ...." tab appears at the top then goes away then appears then goes away, my account is working fine on my mac ju...

• Hey, for the last couple of weeks my premium spotufy account wont work on my iphone 4S, it connects as normal then the little "connecting ...." tab appears at the top then goes away then appears...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't detect device via wifi

I think it is really bad that I am paying for a spotify premium account and my computer cannot detect my iPad device. Both my computer and my iPad are connected to the same wifi, I have tried everything, reinstalling the app, switching them both off,...

• I think it is really bad that I am paying for a spotify premium account and my computer cannot detect my iPad device. Both my computer and my iPad are connected to the same wifi, I have tried everyth...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribing to existing playlists

Hi. If I click a link on a website which takes me to an existing playlist in Spotify on the iPad, how do I then subscribe to this? on the iPhone there's a large green SUBSCRIBE button at top, but can't find it on the iPad? thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   If I click a link on a website which takes me to an existing playlist in Spotify on the iPad, how do I then subscribe to this? on the iPhone there's a large green SUBSCRIBE button at...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

wont play any radio

just wondered if any one elese has same fault or know how to fix. i have priemum on iphone 4s (wifi or 3g) problem i have is every works except radio when i click on any station i get an error message saying not working please try a diffrent station ...

• just wondered if any one elese has same fault or know how to fix.   i have priemum on iphone 4s (wifi or 3g) problem i have is every works except radio when i click on any station ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in with my facebook app on my ipad mini

Every time I try to login in switch facebook it automatically returns to spotifye login page, and yet when I try with spotifye account log in it does not recognise my password, I am so confused,,

• Every time I try to login in switch facebook it automatically returns to spotifye login page, and yet when I try with spotifye account log in it does not recognise my password, I am so confused,, &...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App doesnt play songs, stops in the middle and plays one at the time

Hi, I have been using the app (on Iphone 4s) for quite some time now, premium, and never any problems! But since a week or two it won’t play my playlists and radio. Songs don't start even with full network, off line nothing starts. If it happens to s...

• Hi, I have been using the app (on Iphone 4s) for quite some time now, premium, and never any problems! But since a week or two it won’t play my playlists and radio. Songs don't start even with full n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes