Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Login to spotify without any connection to the web

Since the latest two updates I have to login every time i open the app. This is somewhat impossible when im doin my work since im mostly underground or out of reach of any 3G or wifi nets.
Solution please
iPhone 4s iOS 6

• Regular
  • Since the latest two updates I have to login every time i open the app. This is somewhat impossible when im doin my work since im mostly underground or out of reach of any 3G or wifi nets.<br>S...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i sync the songs that are currently on my mobile to my computer without using data traffic?

The question is not so clear i know. Guys i don't have local internet connection and i use spotify mostly on my mobile version but i want to listen them on my computer too.. But as i said before i have a limited internet connection with 5 gb per mont...

• Casual Listener
  • The question is not so clear i know. Guys i don't have local internet connection and i use spotify mostly on my mobile version but i want to listen them on my computer too.. But as i said before i ha...
  • aarslan419
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist on ios

HeyHow come I cannot organise my playlist anymore on ios app on edit mode the tracks don't move no more only the option to delete

• Visitor
  • Hey How come I cannot organise my playlist anymore on ios app on edit mode the tracks don't move no more only the option to delete
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist lost on iphone after facebook update

I lost all my playlist on iphone after updating facebook. I have tried to log off, and log in with facebook account and spotify username but I still havent any playlists. I also tried to delete facebook and spotify and re-install it, but no i didnt w...

• I lost all my playlist on iphone after updating facebook. I have tried to log off, and log in with facebook account and spotify username but I still havent any playlists. I also tried to delete faceb...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on iPad

My full Library collection doesn't show up on iPad...just the Starred and other playlists. How can I get my full Library. Also having this problem on HTC EVO. Thanks!

• My full Library collection doesn't show up on iPad...just the Starred and other playlists.  How can I get my full Library.  Also having this problem on HTC EVO.  Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Manually select songs to sync locally

Hello, I'm trying to sync my local files to spotify and I have a few questions about the process. First, let me tell you about my problem, I went to sync my files locally but my device cannot hold all of my music (i'm on a 32GB iPhone 5 and I have ap...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I'm trying to sync my local files to spotify and I have a few questions about the process.    First, let me tell you about my problem, I went to sync my files locally ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Problem

Hi,I've had Spotify for about 3 months now, and I had to log out of my app account earlier and log back in, now it's saying I have a 48 hour trial even though I am a spotify premium subscriber. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and still same ...

• Hi, I've had Spotify for about 3 months now, and I had to log out of my app account earlier and log back in, now it's saying I have a 48 hour trial even though I am a spotify premium subscriber. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 1st edition iPod Touch

Hi, I have been running Spotify with a subscription quite happily on my 1st edition 16GB iPod Touch for quite a while now. Today, I decided to do reset the device but now I am finding that I cannot reinstall the Spotify app to my IPod. I know you say...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have been running Spotify with a subscription quite happily on my 1st edition 16GB iPod Touch for quite a while now. Today, I decided to do reset the device but now I am finding that I...
  • petsko_sthlm
  • Music Fan
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Update iOS App for Bigger iPhone 5 Screen (IDEA)

UPDATE: Confirmed: iPhone 5 update coming in next iOS release! I'm pretty sure Spotify will accommodate for the bigger screen size on the new iPhone 5. You never know though, considering how long it took the devs to make an iPad app. I want to get th...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • UPDATE:   Confirmed: iPhone 5 update coming in next iOS release!   I'm pretty sure Spotify will accommodate for the bigger screen size on the new iPhone 5.   You never know...
  • rrkelley
  • Roadie
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes

Offline Playlist!?

Why do I have to re download all my offlines when I open spot it never fails and it has albums that have been deleted but go away once it begins to re download the full albums it eats my data up cause it has to re download all my playlist every time ...

• Why do I have to re download all my offlines when I open spot it never fails and it has albums that have been deleted but go away once it begins to re download the full albums it eats my data up caus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Latest Update Crashes (3rd Gen iPad and iPhone 5)

Crashes on launch for both devices running two different versions of iOS. Lame... Obviously a bad Dev/QA process. What gives w/ Spotify desktop/mobile Devs? It's not like you are this small broke startup. Step it up or people like me will be ex-custo...

• Casual Listener
  • Crashes on  launch for both devices running two different versions of iOS. Lame... Obviously a bad Dev/QA process. What gives w/ Spotify desktop/mobile Devs? It's not like you are this small bro...
  • Chiefb
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes

Problemas con la última actualización de Spotify para iphone

Buenas, tengo un iphone 4 actualizado con el IOS 6, el último vamos y ayer al actualizar spotify de repente al abrur la aplicación e ir a mis listas se me cierra continuamente y no me deja acceder, he probado desisntalando y volviendo a instalar al a...

• Buenas, tengo un iphone 4 actualizado con el IOS 6, el último vamos y ayer al actualizar spotify de repente al abrur la aplicación e ir a mis listas se me cierra continuamente y no me deja acceder, h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Track not available offline" dialog stuck in loop

I listen to Spotify on my iPhone when I'm driving and from time to time, it loses internet connection (moving between towers, etc). It will pop up the dialog "Track not available offline" and no matter how many times I click okay, it keeps reappearin...

• Regular
  • I listen to Spotify on my iPhone when I'm driving and from time to time, it loses internet connection (moving between towers, etc). It will pop up the dialog "Track not available offline" and no matt...
  • Mciaralli
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

sound on iPhone 4s drops

Since I got the latest Spotify update (this morning) on my iPhone 4s, the sound drops away after about a minute of listening, on all apps and functions. Only phoning works. My iOs is up to date, as are all apps on my iPhone. Anybody else got this pro...

• Since I got the latest Spotify update (this morning) on my iPhone 4s, the sound drops away after about a minute of listening, on all apps and functions. Only phoning works. My iOs is up to date, as a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Forced logoff on offline mode

Hi guys. I have the new iPod Touch (5th generation) and I Spotify on it. I have the premium plan, but everytime when I'm offline the Spotify just logoff from my account! So I have to go to somewhere to get Wi-Fi signal to log in again. This is really...

• Hi guys. I have the new iPod Touch (5th generation) and I Spotify on it. I have the premium plan, but everytime when I'm offline the Spotify just logoff from my account! So I have to go to somewhere ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mp3 sync spotify mobile

I have an mp3 on computer locally, imported into Spotify and put into a playliste. It plays perfectply on my computer but it just does not sync to my mobile phone. all the other tracks in the playlist work just fine, but they are titles that are avai...

• Regular
  • I have an mp3 on computer locally, imported into Spotify and put into a playliste. It plays perfectply on my computer but it just does not sync to my mobile phone. all the other tracks in the playlis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Backing up offline playlists on iPhone to upgrade to IOS 6

Hello, I have an iPhone 4S, and i would like to do the update from ios 5, to ios 6. As offline sync is veeery slow, i would like to know if there is any ways to backup my offline playlists on my mac and then restore them via usb to my iPhone, once th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have an iPhone 4S, and i would like to do the update from ios 5, to ios 6. As offline sync is veeery slow, i would like to know if there is any ways to backup my offline playlis...
  • kingjbbk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No free Spotify radio for Australian iPad users? Bah!

I find it hard to swallow that, in Australia, I can listen to Spotify Radio over WiFi in my home on my laptop, but not on my iPad. The laptop and iPad are equally "mobile", ie tied to wifi internet and probaly not leaving the house much. . No radio f...

• I find it hard to swallow that, in Australia, I can listen to Spotify Radio over WiFi in my home on my laptop, but not on my iPad. The laptop and iPad are equally "mobile", ie tied to wifi inter...
  • xBeanie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes