Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes

Ipad

Porque necesito tener la cuenta de Premium y no puedo utilizar mi cuenta unlimited para el Ipad, no lo acabo de comprender. si puedo utilizar cualquier ordenador para mi cuenta, porque no desde mi Ipad?. Gracias de antemano

• Porque necesito tener la cuenta de Premium y no puedo utilizar mi cuenta unlimited para el Ipad, no lo acabo de comprender. si puedo utilizar cualquier ordenador para mi cuenta, porque no desde mi Ip...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log on through Facebook

I signed up start of this month payed the ten pound now all of a sudden it said log in through Facebook and now it won't let me there's no customer service contact number what am I supposed to do ??

• I signed up start of this month payed the ten pound now all of a sudden it said log in through Facebook and now it won't let me there's no customer service contact number what am I supposed to do ??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Severe playlist loading issues (iphone app)

Hey, I´ve had increasingly growing problems with my playlists in my iphone app, for the last 3-4 months. Everytime I start the app, even from background, it does not display any of my playlists that are not sorted in any folder (some lists in fodlers...

• Hey,   I´ve had increasingly growing problems with my playlists in my iphone app, for the last 3-4 months. Everytime I start the app, even from background, it does not display any of my play...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Mayhem

I am currently using a new iPod touch, and I've had spotify for 2 months. This month when I paid for the service, it's still saying I'm a fee user and that only radio is available to me... That's funny because my banks statement sure as hell says -9....

• I am currently using a new iPod touch, and I've had spotify for 2 months. This month when I paid for the service, it's still saying I'm a fee user and that only radio is available to me... That's fun...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Modus Premium

Use premium. Since two days I can use the app only with Internet connection, as soon as I have to on offline I am logged off. What can I do? I have two iPhone and one iPad.

•   Use premium. Since two days I can use the app only with Internet connection, as soon as I have to on offline I am logged off. What can I do? I have two iPhone and one iPad.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist including songs already stored on ipod

I've been really enjoying being the "offline playlists" feature on my ipod, however, I've only synced playlists of songs on spotify and not also the songs already on my ipod imported from itunes. While using my laptop it's no problem as I can make a ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been really enjoying being the "offline playlists" feature on my ipod, however, I've only synced playlists of songs on spotify and not also the songs already on my ipod imported from itunes. Whi...
  • tg1413
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone not showing up in Devices

I've seen this issue on the forum but no answer for me. Using the same account, same wifi connection.. but my phone isnt showing up on the devices.I reinstalled Spotify on my PC.. reinstalled the app on my phone.. nothing.???

• Casual Listener
  • I've seen this issue on the forum but no answer for me. Using the same account, same wifi connection.. but my phone isnt showing up on the devices. I reinstalled Spotify on my PC.. reinstalled the a...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

If I give thumbs down to the same artist 10 times...

...STOP PUTTING TRACKS BY THAT ARTIST IN MY RADIO STATION! On my comedy radio station based on Daniel Tosh or Brian Regan, I keep getting tracks by Dane Cook. I've given every single track of his a thumbs-down - TAKE THE HINT AND STOP PLAYING HIS STU...

• ...STOP PUTTING TRACKS BY THAT ARTIST IN MY RADIO STATION!   On my comedy radio station based on Daniel Tosh or Brian Regan, I keep getting tracks by Dane Cook. I've given every single track...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Frustrated and need help!

For the past month, I have not been able to use my iPhone app. I have tried syncing my music to my phone, but it stops syncing after about 20 songs (I have hundreds). As of now, over half my songs don't play at all and the ones that do stop half way ...

• Casual Listener
  • For the past month, I have not been able to use my iPhone app. I have tried syncing my music to my phone, but it stops syncing after about 20 songs (I have hundreds). As of now, over half my songs do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Track Not Synced

I'm having an issue with syncing my mp3s for offline playing. I have this playlists with all the songs I want to hear offline, but certain ones tell me I need to sync it from my PC. I've deleted the playlist from the phone, and re-synced it, and the ...

• Visitor
  • I'm having an issue with syncing my mp3s for offline playing. I have this playlists with all the songs I want to hear offline, but certain ones tell me I need to sync it from my PC. I've deleted the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 30day free premium gone in 2 days??

I signed up for the 30 day free trial for the premium so I could try it out on my phone and in the car. After 2 days it stopped working. I checked my email and it said this: "Dear Customer,We've tried a number of times but have been unable to renew y...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for the 30 day free trial for the premium so I could try it out on my phone and in the car.   After 2 days it stopped working. I checked my email and it said this: "Dear Customer...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Airplay on iPhone stopped working with 0.5.6

Since the latest update, I cannot play Spotify through my Apple TV via Airplay. It plays 3 seconds then stops. I am using latest iOS 5, Iphone 4, everything updated to latest software. Anyone having the same issue. Any fix?

• Casual Listener
  • Since the latest update, I cannot play Spotify through my Apple TV via Airplay.   It plays 3 seconds then stops.   I am using latest iOS 5, Iphone 4, everything updated to latest so...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs won't start playing

Updated the App on my iPhone 4 yesterday and now the songs won't start playing. They're not buffering--just not playing on from 0:00 as if they're paused. The triangle "play" icon turns to a "pause" symbol and everything. I have a strong wifi connect...

• Updated the App on my iPhone 4 yesterday and now the songs won't start playing. They're not buffering--just not playing on from 0:00 as if they're paused. The triangle "play" icon turns to a "pause" ...
  • TH19
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot use spotify mobile offline on iPhone 3G

I am trying out the 30-day free trial premium account, and have downloaded the Spotify app to my iPhone 3GS. Playlist is turned to be available offline and synced. However, when I launch the app on the iPhone it requires me to have an internet connec...

• I am trying out the 30-day free trial premium account, and have downloaded the Spotify app to my iPhone 3GS. Playlist is turned to be available offline and synced. However, when I launch the app on t...
  • Summa
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I just received a new card and had to update the info on Spotify. When I try to get Spotify Premium back, it says I must login to Facebook to cOnfirm purchase. When I do that it takes me back to the page that says "Get Premium". So frustrating. Help....

• I just received a new card and had to update the info on Spotify. When I try to get Spotify Premium back, it says I must login to Facebook to cOnfirm purchase. When I do that it takes me back to the ...
  • Jweiler11
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play any song complete

Hi, After the last update (0.5.6.19gaec439b7) on ipad3 (ios 5.1.1) is every song aborting after 2minutes. I rebooted the ipad 2times and reintalled the spotify app for ipad, but nothing changed. Any advice? Got anybody else this problem? Best regards...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   After the last update (0.5.6.19gaec439b7) on ipad3 (ios 5.1.1) is every song aborting after 2minutes. I rebooted the ipad 2times and reintalled the spotify app for ipad, but nothing ...
  • Maarten280382
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify IOS App not working with my Alltec MIX BoomBox - IMT810

Hi there, i love spotity but there i a major problem that will make me go to another music provider. when i connect my iphone to my alltec lansin dock, the spotify app just pauses playbay then i push play again and after 5 sec it goes back into pasue...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   i love spotity but there i a major problem that will make me go to another music provider.  when i connect my iphone to my alltec lansin dock, the spotify app just pauses ...
  • corestudio
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rearrange song on "Local files"

Hey!It seems that i cant rearrange my playlist on "Local files", does anyone know why or how I can do that??Thanks!

• Regular
  • Hey! It seems that i cant rearrange my playlist on "Local files", does anyone know why or how I can do that?? Thanks!
  • dan147
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

123 Top List - iPhone 4S - Cant find it

On the desktop version of Spotify when you click on an artist you get to see the top songs by that artist but I can’t find that on the iPhone? Is there a swipe or part of the screen i need to touch to view this? Also why doesn’t the IOS app recommend...

• On the desktop version of Spotify when you click on an artist you get to see the top songs by that artist but I can’t find that on the iPhone? Is there a swipe or part of the screen i need to touch t...
  • mariopina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking Problem

Hi I am using ios iphone and ipad and have spotify premium account. I have an album which I want my local version of the song transferred to my iphone/ipad. I have added it to spotify, and it plays the correct local version on my laptop. When I sync ...

• Regular
  • Hi   I am using ios iphone and ipad and have spotify premium account.   I have an album which I want my local version of the song transferred to my iphone/ipad. I have added it to s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes