Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

track faiding if you switch on radio mode

the topic says everything, i think it would be cool if the tracks will faid even if i switch the track in radio mode. actually i got a short break.

• Visitor
  • the topic says everything, i think it would be cool if the tracks will faid even if i switch the track in radio mode.  actually i got a short break.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

offline availability toggles off automatically

i run spotify at home on my iPad, on my iPhone 4 and my PC at work. on my computer at work my playlists are available offline, however every time i sign in w/ my iPhone the playlists are toggled OFF for offline availability. i have to toggle ON and w...

• i run spotify at home on my iPad, on my iPhone 4 and my PC at work. on my computer at work my playlists are available offline, however every time i sign in w/ my iPhone the playlists are toggled OFF ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify hangs often on synced songs

My spotify hangs midsong even on synced songs and while in offline mode. The song starts up again after a while. But is really annoying! Especially when my iPhone is hooked up to the sound system at home what to do?

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify hangs midsong even on synced songs and while in offline mode. The song starts up again after a while. But is really annoying! Especially when my iPhone is hooked up to the sound system at ...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Added tracks wont add on iphone

I added tracks to some of my playlists on my MAC, and it is not adding onto my iphone for some reason

• I added tracks to some of my playlists on my MAC, and it is not adding onto my iphone for some reason 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Track unavailable on iPhone

This is the first time I've had problems with spotify, I added this track on my playlist using my computer and when I log in on the iPhone it shows it as an unavailable track. I can listen to it in the computer but it shows unavailable on the iPhone?...

• Casual Listener
  • This is the first time I've had problems with spotify, I added this track on my playlist using my computer and when I log in on the iPhone it shows it as an unavailable track. I can listen to it in t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs in Spotify App (iOS) lose sound

I've started using Spotify Premium again this month, on my computer it is working fine but on my iPhone it doesn't really does it's job. Since the beginning (I've used it serval months before) it logs me out about once a day. Which is annoying, since...

• I've started using Spotify Premium again this month, on my computer it is working fine but on my iPhone it doesn't really does it's job. Since the beginning (I've used it serval months before) it log...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rap or hip hop

Every time I go to a new artist like (eminem, lilwayn or dr dra) it always gives me the edited version. I'm 24 years old I don't want the stuff i lisen to, to be edited... Please help!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I go to a new artist like (eminem, lilwayn or dr dra) it always gives me the edited version. I'm 24 years old I don't want the stuff i lisen to, to be edited... Please help!!!
  • NCBrody
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify page Unlimited is misleading with respect to iPads

I begin to understand that I cannot use Spotify on my iPad as long as I stick to my Unlimited subscription. I am not happy with that, but beside that, I think the page "Unlimited" is very misleading. It gives me the feeling that I actually CAN use Sp...

• I begin to understand that I cannot use Spotify on my iPad as long as I stick to my Unlimited subscription. I am not happy with that, but beside that, I think the page "Unlimited" is very misleading....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlists lost when premium payment failed

My card expired prompting a return to Spotify Free. I updated my card details with the new one, purchased Spotify Premium again and found that all my offline playlists have been turned off? Both on my MAC and iPhone iPhone now says not enough space t...

• My card expired prompting a return to Spotify Free. I updated my card details with the new one, purchased Spotify Premium again and found that all my offline playlists have been turned off? Both on m...
  • rmckinnon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

My premium account was stopped due to late payment and change of card. Now all details have been changed , should the payment come out and I can start listening or do I have to wait till the usual payment date. ?

• My premium account was stopped due to late payment and change of card. Now all details have been changed , should the payment come out and I can start listening or do I have to wait till the usual pa...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the size of offline songs?

I deleted around 120 songs. Then I noticed that my phone didnt re-gain any space. What does it takes to free the space?

• Music Fan
  • I deleted around 120 songs. Then I noticed that my phone didnt re-gain any space. What does it takes to free the space?
  • ekyle125
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium hasn't updated even though you've taken payment

I very recently decided to upgrade to spotify premium a few days ago on my iphone 4s and it's not updated even though you have still taken the 9.99 from my bank account, checked today and it's still not working please solve this for me or I'd like a ...

• Casual Listener
  • I very recently decided to upgrade to spotify premium a few days ago on my iphone 4s and it's not updated even though you have still taken the 9.99 from my bank account, checked today and it's still ...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium mobile

Hi! I have a question regarding Premium service. If I'm gonna listen to spotify offline on my cellphone, my cellular company not gonna charge me for my internet usage? thank you)

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have a question regarding Premium service. If I'm gonna listen to spotify offline on my cellphone, my cellular company not gonna charge me for my internet usage? thank you)
  • Yarynka
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

am i able to play spotify music via iphone in car?

Hello there, This may seem like a very silly question however i am trialing the spotify premium account and have some playlists on offline mode on my iphone 3. I drive a Nissan Micra with the inbuilt satnav system and usb port. I have connected the i...

• Hello there,   This may seem like a very silly question however i am trialing the spotify premium account and have some playlists on offline mode on my iphone 3. I drive a Nissan Micra with ...
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BLACK screen after hitting green Spotify icon . . . On newest iPad

DownloadedDownloaded the Spotify onto the new iPad yesterday, signed up for the 30-day freebie and subsequent Premium membership pursuant to the completion of that freebie. Jammed big time all last night. Grabbed the iPad just a bit ago and prepared ...

• Casual Listener
  • DownloadedDownloaded the Spotify onto the new iPad yesterday, signed up for the 30-day freebie and subsequent Premium membership pursuant to the completion of that freebie.  Jammed big time all ...
  • tyteroper
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to sync some tracks to offline playlist(all tracks btw) try again later?

I keep getting this error message when i try to sync my tracks for offline play on my iphone saying that the tracks can't be synced and to try again later, it's been around 24hrs, im trying to sync in extreme quality and it isn't working at all. any ...

• I keep getting this error message when i try to sync my tracks for offline play on my iphone saying that the tracks can't be synced and to try again later, it's been around 24hrs, im trying to sync i...
  • lordbaffo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Where'd all my content go?

I have the premium version of Spotify. I re-installed Spotify on my iPhone and since then, when I log in (via Facebook), I was brought to a free trial version and can't get to all my content. Even if I try logging out and logging back in and changing...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the premium version of Spotify.  I re-installed Spotify on my iPhone and since then, when I log in (via Facebook), I was brought to a free trial version and can't get to all my content.&n...
  • Ksromano
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Annoying bug when syncing songs from PC

I'm trying to add a song from my PC iTunes library (Powerslave by Iron Maiden) to a playlist in Spotify and on my PC it works fine but when it syncs to my iPhone it replaces the song with a live version from a different album. Is there anyway to corr...

• I'm trying to add a song from my PC iTunes library (Powerslave by Iron Maiden) to a playlist in Spotify and on my PC it works fine but when it syncs to my iPhone it replaces the song with a live vers...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes