Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! Account Hacked

Hi,It seems that my premium account on Spotify has been hacked. I can still access it, but new playlists that I haven't made are being created and my "Recently Played" section is filled with artists I haven't been listening to. Very strange and very ...

• Hi, It seems that my premium account on Spotify has been hacked. I can still access it, but new playlists that I haven't made are being created and my "Recently Played" section is filled with artist...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

Hi I recently figured that my account was hacked. I changed my email address and my password. Is there any way to find out how many devices now using my account??

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I recently figured that my account was hacked. I changed my email address and my password. Is there any way to find out how many devices now using my account??
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect Spotify to TV in RV with WiFi but no internet?

I have an RV (actually a horse trailer with living quarters) and would love to be able to use Spotify in the trailer. There are two Roku tvs in the trailer and the main tv plays through the stereo so my goal is to get Spotify to the tv as simply as p...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an RV (actually a horse trailer with living quarters) and would love to be able to use Spotify in the trailer.   There are two Roku tvs in the trailer and the main tv plays through the st...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Google ChromeCast

Hi, I have an Apple iPhone 6s and a Google Chromecast. Unfortunately it is not working, it always has worked but today it won’t work. The issue is the following: everything seems to work fine, I can connect my phone to my chromecast with Spotify. But...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have an Apple iPhone 6s and a Google Chromecast. Unfortunately it is not working, it always has worked but today it won’t work. The issue is the following: everything seems to work fin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth Iphone won't connect

Hello , I am having a problem with my iphone not connection to my car. the phone is conencted to the stereo however it only plays on the phone and not on the vehicle. On the stereo screen it shows the song I am playing but won't play in the car speak...

• Hello ,   I am having a problem with my iphone not connection to my car. the phone is conencted to the stereo however it only plays on the phone and not on the vehicle. On the stereo screen it...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify wont connect to bmw connected drive

since the lastest iOS and spotify update (both on the same day for me, yey) spotify wont connect to bmw connected drive, If I go and tell the car to connect to my apps it sits there until I get bored but never connects. Ive also tried playing over bl...

• Regular
  • since the lastest iOS and spotify update (both on the same day for me, yey) spotify wont connect to bmw connected drive, If I go and tell the car to connect to my apps it sits there until I get bored...
  • dave0688
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium can’t be purchased

I have iPhone 5s, If I try to get premium there is no option to get it, it simply says premium can’t be purchased. Any help?

• I have iPhone 5s, If I try to get premium there is no option to get it, it simply says premium can’t be purchased. Any help?
  • estebanGramaj0
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi, I have this problem that when I try to search an artist (Danien & Theø) nothing shows up, why?

All my friends are able to find this artist, but I can’t even if I use a link that they send me, it doesn’t work

• All my friends are able to find this artist, but I can’t even if I use a link that they send me, it doesn’t work
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Content error

I am trying to share my playlists on twitter. I am testing this out by sharing to my own tiwtter accounts. When I share the playlist, I get the #NowPlaying message with a link to the playlist. When I click on the link, I get an error message : "Conte...

• I am trying to share my playlists on twitter.  I am testing this out by sharing to my own tiwtter accounts.  When I share the playlist, I get the #NowPlaying message with a link to the play...
  • rebe_riverdom
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can i sync my Ipod nano with spotify?

I have an ipod nano and i cant sync he with spotify. I´ve seen that i can put my spotify music there. But i dont understand the process at all. I conect the ipod to desktop version, but the app dont recognizes the ipod and dont pops up the bar "devic...

• I have an ipod nano and i cant sync he with spotify. I´ve seen that i can put my spotify music there. But i dont understand the process at all. I conect the ipod to desktop version, but the app dont ...
  • hkite1990
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ad doesn’t work

Every time after an ad English man says ”Thank you for listening.....” music stops and whole queue disappears! It has happend over ten times and I’m so done with this app..

• Every time after an ad English man says ”Thank you for listening.....” music stops and whole queue disappears! It has happend over ten times and I’m so done with this app..
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can’t log into the correct Facebook account

So for the past 6 years or so I’ve used my dad’s Facebook account as my main Spotify account, as it carries all my personal playlists and whatnot. He doesn’t ever use it so I’ve sorta laid claim to it. However, recently, I was greeted to a logged out...

• So for the past 6 years or so I’ve used my dad’s Facebook account as my main Spotify account, as it carries all my personal playlists and whatnot. He doesn’t ever use it so I’ve sorta laid claim to i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Logged in and am getting someone else’s scanchy music. Help! Gie me a # to call!

I logged in. I went to get one of my play lists and there is all of this horrible music that is not what I’ve downloaded. Give me a number to call someone, This is just ridiculous that we pay every month and can’t speak to a person. Horrible!

• I logged in.  I went to get one of my play lists and there is all of this horrible music that is not what I’ve downloaded.  Give me a number to call someone,  This is just ridiculous t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

itunes payment problem

app does not update the payment status from itunes. I have contacted apple and everytihng seems fine from their side, but the app does not update itself to premium

• app does not update the payment status from itunes. I have contacted apple and everytihng seems fine from their side, but the app does not update itself to premium
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can’t listen to saved music

Ever since I updated around a week ago the library and radio tab are gone, there is a new interface and only three tabs with, home, your playlists, and search, all my saved songs turned into like and I can’t listen to them, I can only listen to my pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Ever since I updated around a week  ago the library and radio tab are gone, there is a new interface and only three tabs with, home, your playlists, and search, all my saved songs turned into li...
  • Ricksoncosta
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ALL Songs are skipping

So I have premium Spotify and a stable wifi connection but EVERY song in EVERY playlist I listen to skips to the next song after getting 3 quarters through it. I will click back on the song and move the slider to the point just before it skips and it...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have premium Spotify and a stable wifi connection but EVERY song in EVERY playlist I listen to skips to the next song after getting 3 quarters through it. I will click back on the song and move ...
  • Hailstorm14
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Download playlist without WiFi connection (Iphone 4s)

Hi!I have searched around for this question as it seems to have been issued earlier.However, it seems that previous solution no longer exist. So, here it is again.I can't get my wifi working on my old Iphone 4s, so i'm kinda dependent on being able t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have searched around for this question as it seems to have been issued earlier. However, it seems that previous solution no longer exist.   So, here it is again. I can't get my wifi w...
  • hannemanbr
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 7 days trial gone for IOS?

Just bought a new Iphone and a friend told me that there is a 7 day free trial premium without entering any bank accounts when installing spotify on IOS for the firste time. Hmmm, Spotify app tell me that it is not possible to purchase premium with I...

• Casual Listener
  • Just bought a new Iphone and a friend told me that there is a 7 day free trial premium without entering any bank accounts when installing spotify on IOS for the firste time. Hmmm, Spotify app tell me...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Turn Genius on

For some reason the Genius Behind the Lyrics feature just turned off or went away or something. I liked the feature and would like to get it back, I didn’t turn it off or anything it just went away, it’s been a couple weeks and the rest of the people...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason the Genius Behind the Lyrics feature just turned off or went away or something. I liked the feature and would like to get it back, I didn’t turn it off or anything it just went away, ...
  • Pvlazzo
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify won’t stream through bluetooth (IOS 11)

I have spotify premium. Been streaming via bluetooth in my car fine for sometime now. I was driving and my music suddenly stopped, looking at my phone it said it was still playing. I unlocked my phone and went to the Spotify app where it says “Playin...

• Regular
  • I have spotify premium.  Been streaming via bluetooth in my car fine for sometime now.  I was driving and my music suddenly stopped, looking at my phone it said it was still playing. I unlo...
  • Ben369
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes