Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes

Microphone fnction not working on my device, but working on other devices in family plan

Recently updated to 8.4.45.564, and the speech function refuses to work on either my iphone or ipad, but works fine on my mothers phone. We have a family sharing plan and she and myself are on the plan. Same iphones, same ios version, same spotify ve...

• Recently updated to 8.4.45.564, and the speech function refuses to work on either my iphone or ipad, but works fine on my mothers phone. We have a family sharing plan and she and myself are on the pl...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Spotify plays songs always in mixed order

I can't find a way to make spotify play my lists in the order they're ment to be, they are played always in mixed order no matter what I try to do. The problem is only when played in iPhone 5s, not in computer. Is there a solution?

• I can't find a way to make spotify play my lists in the order they're ment to be, they are played always in mixed order no matter what I try to do. The problem is only when played in iPhone 5s, not i...
  • carleykuspa
  • 20 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 8 likes

se interrumpe reproduccion en el coche al conectar por BT con iphone X

El problema es al conectar la reproduccion de Spotify al audio del coche, es un Porsche Cayenne, la conexion por BT enlaza bien y tambien funciona bien con las manos libres, pero con Spotify solo reproduce un momento y termina cortandose la reproducc...

• El problema es al conectar la reproduccion de Spotify al audio del coche, es un Porsche Cayenne, la conexion por BT enlaza bien y tambien funciona bien con las manos libres, pero con Spotify solo rep...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding Downloads

I am really struggling with sorting this out on my iphone - I have uninstalled, reinstalled, logged out logged in et cetera. Thanks to a previous post I have finally worked out where to find my downloads, but while it was really simple playing downlo...

• I am really struggling with sorting this out on my iphone - I have uninstalled, reinstalled, logged out logged in et cetera. Thanks to a previous post I have finally worked out where to find my downl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Desktop app not loading anything

On my MacBook Pro Spotify app I've had trouble loading anything. When I select a playlist of mine, an album, artists, or just a search it gets stuck at the spinning circle loading screen indefinitely. I've researched and tried to reinstall the app an...

• On my MacBook Pro Spotify app I've had trouble loading anything. When I select a playlist of mine, an album, artists, or just a search it gets stuck at the spinning circle loading scre...
  • aflo2012
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist cover wont update

I have a playlist cover on one of my playlists and I changed it to something else a few weeks ago, but on the mobile app it doesn’t show me the new one, but the old one. It shwos the new one on my desktop (windows 10 spotify desktop app) but it doesn...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a playlist cover on one of my playlists and I changed it to something else a few weeks ago, but on the mobile app it doesn’t show me the new one, but the old one. It shwos the new one on my de...
  • coherency
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Kenwood Spotify App - iOS Will Not Autolaunch The Phone's Spotify App When Locked

Hoping someone can share some insight on a solution - While I had an Andriod (2months ago), the Spotify app on the Kenwood would auto connect via bluetooth to the Spotify app on my phone, thus launching and autoplaying. Cool, right. Have a new iPhone...

• Casual Listener
  • Hoping someone can share some insight on a solution -   While I had an Andriod (2months ago), the Spotify app on the Kenwood would auto connect via bluetooth to the Spotify app on my phon...
  • Wick7771
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Autolaunch
    autoplay
    iOS
    iphone
    Kenwood
    Kenwood Spotify App
    Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

downloads option

my downloads option does not appear and if I have a premium account

• my downloads option does not appear and if I have a premium account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to DisablePlaylists Alphabetical Sort as Default

So, I absolutely loved the previous implementation of playlist sorting on mobile (basically the same way the order is on desktop you get on Mobile)... all my new playlists were at the top ....I could manually order the ones I was interested in to the...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I absolutely loved the previous implementation of playlist sorting on mobile (basically the same way the order is on desktop you get on Mobile)... all my new playlists were at the top ....I could...
  • mattkeele
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Invasive Voice/Mic icon over playlists

There is an invasive “mic” icon over all of my playlists in the Search tab. It continually gets in the way when I am scrolling, and cuts over X buttons and the text in the list. This is unacceptable. I do not authorize Spotify to use my mic, so when ...

• There is an invasive “mic” icon over all of my playlists in the Search tab. It continually gets in the way when I am scrolling, and cuts over X buttons and the text in the list. This is unacceptable....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Can’t purchase premium

I haven’t started my 7-days free trial yet but It said “Spotify Premium can’t be purchased in this app.”

• I haven’t started my 7-days free trial yet but It said “Spotify Premium can’t be purchased in this app.”
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do you delete tracks from a playlist

HelloI was just wondering, how do you delete a song from a playlist in spotify premium on a mobile phone without deleting the whole playlist. Can anyone helpThanks

• Hello I was just wondering, how do you delete a song from a playlist in spotify premium on a mobile phone without deleting the whole playlist. Can anyone help Thanks
  • Iamfast02
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have unlimited skips with spotify free

As of now, I currently am able to spam skips and turn off shuffle with Spotify Free. I am also able to scroll through songs.It's as if I have Spotify Premium

• Casual Listener
  • As of now, I currently am able to spam skips and turn off shuffle with Spotify Free. I am also able to scroll through songs. It's as if I have Spotify Premium
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 14 likes

music disappearing

Im not sure what happened but one of my favorite songs dissappeared off my playlist... Im not sure if theres a way to get it back or if the artist removed the song, Any help would be greatly appreciated! Song: Morning - William Wild

• Im not sure what happened but one of my favorite songs dissappeared off my playlist... Im not sure if theres a way to get it back or if the artist removed the song, Any help would be greatly apprecia...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have full internet connection but Spotify on my iPad says I’m offline

So I’ve had Spotify on my iPad for a year or so and it worked comepletely fine until two days ago. Note that my Facebook isn’t linked to it so it had nothing to do with this. Anyway, when I wanted to download a new song on Spotify it said Error! Try ...

• So I’ve had Spotify on my iPad for a year or so and it worked comepletely fine until two days ago. Note that my Facebook isn’t linked to it so it had nothing to do with this. Anyway, when I wanted to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot download Spotify on new iphone

I received a new iPhone (SE) and restored my backup from my old phone. I originally downloaded Spotify under a different Apple ID on my old. I no longer have access to that account and tried to download the app under my current Apple ID. I tap “get”,...

• I received a new iPhone (SE) and restored my backup from my old phone. I originally downloaded Spotify under a different Apple ID on my old. I no longer have access to that account and tried to downl...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not detecting my wifi

My spotify does not detect wifi at all, only mobile data.It is not a problem with my wifi, because even when I connect to wifi at different locations, spotify still cannot detect it and says there is no network connection. The only way to use it on m...

• My spotify does not detect wifi at all, only mobile data. It is not a problem with my wifi, because even when I connect to wifi at different locations, spotify still cannot detect it and says there ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't download Spotify to my iphone

I can't download the spotify app to my iphone 4. When I go through app store on my phone, I can see the app but the 'install' button is not there. There is nothing instead, just an empty space. I've tried connecting my phone to my computer and downlo...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't download the spotify app to my iphone 4. When I go through app store on my phone, I can see the app but the 'install' button is not there. There is nothing instead, just an empty space. I'v...
  • Pandajuna
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Connect without wifi

Hello everyone! I'm enjoying my spotify premium account for a couple of month yet and love the spotify connect remote control with my hifi amp at home. My question is that i'm surprised discovering that i can use my iphone as a remote even if he's no...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone!   I'm enjoying my spotify premium account for a couple of month yet and love the spotify connect remote control with my hifi amp at home.   My question is that i'm surpr...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't play music on my phone

Help! I can play music fine on my PC, but not on my phone. Does someone have a solution?

• Casual Listener
  • Help! I can play music fine on my PC, but not on my phone. Does someone have a solution?
  • Gllam
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes