Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

music cuts out

i am strating to hate the spotify app.... while at work on any a very good wifi, my music will stop playing few a few seconds ans then start again. this will happen for hours. please fix this.. apple music may be in my future.

• Casual Listener
  • i am strating to hate the spotify app....  while at work on any a very good wifi, my music will stop playing few a few seconds ans then start again.    this will happen for hours.&nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Playlists] Spotify Carplay bug with nested playlists

Hi, When using Spotify with Apple Carplay, I have noticed that the Spotify app can't handle nested playlists. This is the view in my desktop client:When opening the playlists in the Carplay app, I can't browser any deeper into the structure than Egna...

Capture.PNG
  • Hi,   When using Spotify with Apple Carplay, I have noticed that the Spotify app can't handle nested playlists. This is the view in my desktop client: When opening the playlists in the Ca...
  • WillCO
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

Queuing stopped working after update

I havent updated my apotify for about 3years I always believed in not upgrading since it was working perfectly fine but i thought 3 years is about time to update.. Im on the latest version and now i cant queue anything anymore im pissed on why i did ...

• I havent updated my apotify for about 3years I always believed in not upgrading since it was working perfectly fine but i thought 3 years is about time to update.. Im on the latest version and now i ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't work on cellular data on my iPhone

I have an iPhone 6+ with Verizon. It has the latest update, Spotify has the latest update. I was using the app just fine until randomly, in the middle of a song, it just completely stopped working with cellular data. It won't even connect, it has the...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an iPhone 6+ with Verizon. It has the latest update, Spotify has the latest update. I was using the app just fine until randomly, in the middle of a song, it just completely stopped working wi...
  • grixisdixis
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

how to get recommendation under a playlist

Hey. before my spotify had song recomended to me on the bottom of every playlist, that was suppose to match my taste. But now its gone, how to i get that back?

• Hey. before my spotify had song recomended to me on the bottom of every playlist, that was suppose to match my taste. But now its gone, how to i get that back? 
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I play local files on mobile devices?

I have Spotify Premium, and I downloaded some songs on my desktop and they're playing fine on there, but on my mobile device they're greyed-out and "unavailable". How do I listen to them on mobile?

• I have Spotify Premium, and I downloaded some songs on my desktop and they're playing fine on there, but on my mobile device they're greyed-out and "unavailable". How do I listen to them on mobile?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downloaded Playlist not appearing in Offline Library

I think the subject line pretty much sums this up but to explain further...I've downloaded the Baby Driver Soundtrack (actually a Playlist as I couldn't find official soundtrack). When I navigate to Playlists, Albums or Songs nothing appears in Offli...

• Casual Listener
  • I think the subject line pretty much sums this up but to explain further...I've downloaded the Baby Driver Soundtrack (actually a Playlist as I couldn't find official soundtrack).   When I nav...
  • Gaytweenwolf
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play queue

I have premium but I can't move songs around in the play queue.

• I have premium but I can't move songs around in the play queue.
  • Gaytweenwolf
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Carplay

Hello! I come in bearing a simple suggestion to improve the experience as carplay as well as ask a question. First, the suggestion: would you please consider adding an A-Z button between the scroll arrows to help us pinpoint an artist or song? Right ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I come in bearing a simple suggestion to improve the experience as carplay as well as ask a question.   First, the suggestion: would you please consider adding an A-Z button be...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

More KPOP!

me and my girlfriend were listening the corean girlgroup, twice, and we just found the japanese version of cheer up. where is the corean version???? and we want crazy by 4minute and also hello venus :(((

• me and my girlfriend were listening the corean girlgroup, twice, and we just found the japanese version of cheer up. where is the corean version???? and we want crazy by 4minute and also hello venus ...
  • Titox
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting for wifi

I have Premium via vodafone subscription. They cancelled it in error and then reinstated it to Premium as before the next day. However, all existing tracks are just pending with "waiting for wifi" showing even when wifi is present. It lets me downloa...

• I have Premium via vodafone subscription. They cancelled it in error and then reinstated it to Premium as before the next day. However, all existing tracks are just pending with "waiting for wifi" sh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Not Working

I just bought 3 months (30$) of Spotify premium but I can only choose the song I want not shuffle or skip

• I just bought 3 months (30$) of Spotify premium but I can only choose the song I want not shuffle or skip
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution music stops with phone call, even when playing from other device

i have an old iphone 5 that i play spotify from at my shop. it's on wifi only, do not disturb and signed out of all the icloud things. i get a phone call to my cell number connected to my iphone 7 and it stops spotify and won't resume or even show th...

• Regular
  • i have an old iphone 5 that i play spotify from at my shop. it's on wifi only, do not disturb and signed out of all the icloud things. i get a phone call to my cell number connected to my iphone 7 an...
  • mfivey
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Scrobbling with Chromecast audio

I cant scrobble the songs I hear on Spotify using Chromecast audio. On Spotify devices menu Im not able to change any feature. I guess more people is having the same problem, and it really sucks.

• I cant scrobble the songs I hear on Spotify using Chromecast audio. On Spotify devices menu Im not able to change any feature. I guess more people is having the same problem, and it really sucks.&nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Carplay library order

In every single Spotify app - Mac, Windows, iOS, Android - the Albums section of your library is sorted alphabetically first by artist, then by album name. This is logical and makes sense. The Spotify Carplay interface inexplicably dispenses with thi...

• Regular
  • In every single Spotify app - Mac, Windows, iOS, Android - the Albums section of your library is sorted alphabetically first by artist, then by album name. This is logical and makes sense. The Spotif...
  • dorthebrandt
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 12 likes

spotify and ipod nano etc.

Hi Everyone I went trough a lot of the posts regarding my issue, but haven't found an answer so far. It's about sync my spotify playlist with my ipod. I know that it's not possible anymore.. I fugred that out What i haven't figured out though, is it ...

• Hi Everyone   I went trough a lot of the posts regarding my issue, but haven't found an answer so far.   It's about sync my spotify playlist with my ipod.   I know that it's not ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts not available on iPad?

I love the fact that I can access podcasts, but am disappointed that I can't get them on my iPad, where they would be more convenient for me to use. My IOS: 9.3.5. Is there any way of changing this? Thanks.

• Regular
  • I love the fact that I can access podcasts, but am disappointed that I can't get them on my iPad, where they would be more convenient for me to use.    My IOS: 9.3.5.    Is th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium not working

I upgraded to Spotify premium several days ago and it displays premium on my account on the settings screen too.However I still have a track skip limit and it wont let me que songs up either! I've deleted the app reinstalled it, relogged in and still...

• I upgraded to Spotify premium several days ago and it displays premium on my account on the settings screen too. However I still have a track skip limit and it wont let me que songs up either! I'v...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs not on playlist keep playing after playlist is finished

When i play an offline playlist even after all the songs have played it keeps playing songs I havent placed on the playlist. Sometimes thats fine but it uses songs that arent saved so it uses data. It also plays songs i dont like or even know. I just...

• Regular
  • When i play an offline playlist even after all the songs have played it keeps playing songs I havent placed on the playlist. Sometimes thats fine but it uses songs that arent saved so it uses data. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes