Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

ALL MY DOWNLOADS ARE GONE

I'm a Spotify Premium User (Family) and after I updated my Card Details (so as not to be late on payments), I lost all my Downloads. Nobody else on the Family Package is experiencing this problem. I'm the account holder, I pay the bill and I'm not ge...

• I'm a Spotify Premium User (Family) and after I updated my Card Details (so as not to be late on payments), I lost all my Downloads.    Nobody else on the Family Package is experiencing t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Last Spotify update 7.7.0 is draining my Battery (iPhone 7)

I installed the latest update from Spotify iOS this morning (7.7.0). My phone is overheating (something really rare) while playing music on Spotify and it's draining my battery really quickly.

• I installed the latest update from Spotify iOS this morning (7.7.0). My phone is overheating (something really rare) while playing music on Spotify and it's draining my battery really quickly.
  • Mik86
  • 70 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 70 replies
  • 20 likes

Sound problem on Iphone

sound is good on computer but on phone backround sounds in the music are extremely muffeled for example the song "FEEL" by Kendrick Lamar I can really only here the vocals and very muffeled beat. I have turned off "same volume" and its still happenin...

• Casual Listener
  • sound is good on computer but on phone backround sounds in the music are extremely muffeled for example the song "FEEL" by Kendrick Lamar I can really only here the vocals and very muffeled beat. I h...
  • JakeTheSnake14
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I upload Spotify to my iPod touch iOS 6 after a problem

after a problem with my iPod touch I am unable to upload Spotify to it, I am a premium customer and use my iPod for the car, Any suggestions?

• after a problem with my iPod touch I am unable to upload Spotify to it, I am a premium customer and use my iPod for the car, Any suggestions?  
  • gatorinator1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family accesso

Salve, ho dei problemi con la sottoscrizione di un account per renderlo partecipe del mio. Mando l'invito, completiamo tutto inserendo residenza ecc ecc ma dice che non può far parte del mio account. Come fare?

• Salve, ho dei problemi con la sottoscrizione di un account per renderlo partecipe del mio. Mando l'invito, completiamo tutto inserendo residenza ecc ecc ma dice che non può far parte del mio account....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! new terms and conditions

trying to use spotify from my iphone the app asks to click on "accept" on the new terms and conditions but I can't find the "accept" button anywhere...maybe I'm being super dumb but can someone please help me find it? thanks y'all

• Casual Listener
  • trying to use spotify from my iphone the app asks to click on "accept" on the new terms and conditions but I can't find the "accept" button anywhere...maybe I'm being super dumb but can someone pleas...
  • M2Mays65
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

iphone keeps pausing spotify when i play through aux or bluetooth

everytime i try to connect my iphone to my cars bluetooth or plug in my aux it pauses spotify and i hit play and it will stop within seconds again. i've tried logging out everywhere and logging back in, but i can't figure this out.

• everytime i try to connect my iphone to my cars bluetooth or plug in my aux it pauses spotify and i hit play and it will stop within seconds again. i've tried logging out everywhere and logging back ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song ORDER

Last update took away option to change orderOf playlist on iPhone 5. Help please

• Last update took away option to change order Of playlist on iPhone 5. Help please
  • jennifermascia1
  • Regular
  • 57 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 57 replies
  • 3 likes

Glitchy??

So I love Spotify, but everyone and then, a song won't play on my iPhone, but it will on my PC. Some songs will play for a while until something glitches (right now that's better by one republic for me which is my fav song) and then there are some th...

• Visitor
  • So I love Spotify, but everyone and then, a song won't play on my iPhone, but it will on my PC. Some songs will play for a while until something glitches (right now that's better by one republic for ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist sorting

Will you ever add an option to sort my playlist by recently added music, date, tittle etc.? I really miss this option on my iPhone.

• Casual Listener
  • Will you ever add an option to sort my playlist by recently added music, date, tittle etc.? I really miss this option on my iPhone.
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium account not working

a few days ago my account just blanked out - coundn't get in without multiple password resets and now my playlists are all gone, and any personalizations have disappeared. Please help!

• a few days ago my account just blanked out - coundn't get in without multiple password resets and now my playlists are all gone, and any personalizations have disappeared.  Please help!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with Spotify offline

I have problems with the reproduction of music offline...when I want to listen some music that I downloaded yet it doesn't work...it play only a song but I want to listen all songs of the album (Evolve - Imagine Dragons)...can you help me?

• I have problems with the reproduction of music offline...when I want to listen some music that I downloaded yet it doesn't work...it play only a song but I want to listen all songs of the album (Evol...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

There's no repeat one button.

Hi, I'm a Spotify free user, currently using iOS iPhone 5 with the latest update available and CHROME web browser on a laptop. I can't seem to see any repeat one button on the songs that I played, even on the Now Playing tab. It's been said that to a...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm a Spotify free user, currently using iOS iPhone 5 with the latest update available and CHROME web browser on a laptop. I can't seem to see any repeat one button on the songs that I played, ev...
  • gryffyn
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hey so if I use the premium 1 month trial can I listen too music offline?

• Hey so if I use the premium 1 month trial can I listen too music offline?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Featured artists

I can't see anyone that's featured on another artists song,which is really annoying when you listen to a lot of rap because almost a majority of songs have features . I'm pretty sure it's a bug because I checked my friends phone and he can still see ...

• I can't see anyone that's featured on another artists song,which is really annoying when you listen to a lot of rap because almost a majority of songs have features . I'm pretty sure it's a bug becau...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to search for users on iphone

For the past several days, I have been unable to search for users on my iphone. For example, lets say I know my friends username is johnsmith. I type that into the search bar, but nothing pops up under profiles even though Im positive this is the use...

• Regular
  • For the past several days, I have been unable to search for users on my iphone. For example, lets say I know my friends username is johnsmith. I type that into the search bar, but nothing pops up und...
  • paytonmorr
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Premium user playing an album starts playing suggested music

I just started paying for Spotify again today after a few months of trying Apple Music. I cued up an album and then after 4 songs it stared playing something entirely different that's not even in my library.I searched the forums and it says to turn A...

• Casual Listener
  • I just started paying for Spotify again today after a few months of trying Apple Music. I cued up an album and then after 4 songs it stared playing something entirely different that's not even in my ...
  • GeneralPF
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes