Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

I Pay for Premium, Yet I'm Being Forced to Listen to Other Artists when I Shuffle an Artist.

I've been using the premium Spotify for over a year now with no problems. I search for an artist, hit shuffle, and Spotify shuffles through all of the artist's albums. Now as of a few weeks ago, I search for an artist, for example Kendrick Lamar, hit...

• I've been using the premium Spotify for over a year now with no problems. I search for an artist, hit shuffle, and Spotify shuffles through all of the artist's albums.    Now as of a few ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify with other applications in Iphone

I am not able to record videos while listening spotify, what should I do? Phone: Iphone7İOS: 10.2.1

• I am not able to record videos while listening spotify, what should I do?  Phone: Iphone7 İOS: 10.2.1
  • Janet1597
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify BMW Integration - Ver.7.5.0.1023

Hi.Since latest spotify app update (7.5.0.1023) i can't display my Playlists no more into BMW idrive Spotify App. It just displays a message like "loading in progress" but nothing happens.Before this update everything was working perfectly.

• Music Fan
  • Hi. Since latest spotify app update (7.5.0.1023) i can't display my Playlists no more into BMW idrive Spotify App. It just displays a message like "loading in progress" but nothing happens...
  • 0utsider
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Picture on Profile

How do I change my profile pic? Been trying to find a way for ages...

• How do I change my profile pic? Been trying to find a way for ages...
  • tin-tina
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Local Files

-Im using Spotify Premium as well as an Iphone 6 and a Macbook air First, I downloaded a song onto my itunes from my laptop, then I checked my local files for the song and created a playlist with the local song. Next, I made sure my wifi was the same...

• Casual Listener
  • -Im using Spotify Premium as well as an Iphone 6 and a Macbook air   First, I downloaded a song onto my itunes from my laptop, then I checked my local files for the song and created ...
  • sdschramm
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why can't we drag to seek from the iPhone lock screen?

What I mean is why can't we drag the indicator showing where we are in the song from the lock screen, like we can for Apple's Music app? Is this Apple's policy? Spotify not considering it a priority? Something I have to fix on my end? Thanks for any ...

• What I mean is why can't we drag the indicator showing where we are in the song from the lock screen, like we can for Apple's Music app? Is this Apple's policy? Spotify not considering it a priority?...
  • skyler17
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Album radio keeps playing after album ends.

After my album ends Spotify continues to play music based on the album. And yes my autoplay is off and I just updated.How do I fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • After my album ends Spotify continues to play music based on the album. And yes my autoplay is off and I just updated. How do I fix this?
  • thedess25
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Changed card details

I lost my debit card and had to cancel it therefore my Spotify payment didn't go through, my new card has arrived and spotify is telling my something went wrong when I put my details in so I tried again and the same thing happened but my bank says th...

• I lost my debit card and had to cancel it therefore my Spotify payment didn't go through, my new card has arrived and spotify is telling my something went wrong when I put my details in so I tried ag...
  • jairosk8
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My subscription

I'm being charged for Spotify premium but only allowed to used Spotify free even when I'm logged in. How to fix this?

• Visitor
  • I'm being charged for Spotify premium but only allowed to used Spotify free even when I'm logged in. How to fix this?
  • jairosk8
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Yesterday I upgraded my account to premium, and downloaded songs on my library. Today, I opened the app in an area of bad coverage for mobile data, and the songs took a long time to load because they were no longer downloaded and were loading off the...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday I upgraded my account to premium, and downloaded songs on my library. Today, I opened the app in an area of bad coverage for mobile data, and the songs took a long time to load because they...
  • ToolboxT
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete everything

Is there anyway you could delete all your saved songs, albums, playlists, etc... simultaneously? I have a little bit too much to go one by one

• Is there anyway you could delete all your saved songs, albums, playlists, etc... simultaneously? I have a little bit too much to go one by one
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Running - "Recommended for you" playlist no longer available?

One of my favorite features in running mode was being able to select a "recommended for you" playlist that you could set the BPM to. Now I can't find it. Did that get moved over to Nike Run Club and deleted? It was great to have an eclectic mix at th...

• Regular
  • One of my favorite features in running mode was being able to select a "recommended for you" playlist that you could set the BPM to. Now I can't find it. Did that get moved over to Nike Run Club and ...
  • Isa_mar
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Previous and Next Buttons on Iphone do the opposite

When I disable shuffle on my Spotify on iOS it should play songs from the top down in order. Pressing next skips to the next song below clicking previous for the song above. However, some of my playlists do the opposite. I would press next and it ski...

• Casual Listener
  • When I disable shuffle on my Spotify on iOS  it should play songs from the top down in order. Pressing next skips to the next song below clicking previous for the song above. However, some of my...
  • jly004
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't use Data to Stream Music?

I can only use Spotify when I'm using Wifi. When I switch to data (3G/4G), it says Spotify is Offline. So I pay the subscription fee every month and you're telling me I need Wifi to stream music??Please help.P/S : my data connectivity is strong, I ca...

• I can only use Spotify when I'm using Wifi. When I switch to data (3G/4G), it says Spotify is Offline. So I pay the subscription fee every month and you're telling me I need Wifi to stream music?? ...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! radio playlist

De um tempo pra cá sempre que termina uma playlist minha começa uma radio dela. Tem como evitar que isso aconteça? obrigado

• De um tempo pra cá sempre que termina uma playlist minha começa uma radio dela. Tem como evitar que isso aconteça? obrigado
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My own playlist starts radio once finished

I have a playlist of 5 songs I like to listen to getting ready. I don't want these to repeat, I want them to stop when finished.I don't have the repeat button on, and previous to the recent update it would simply stop when done. Now however, it immed...

• Visitor
  • I have a playlist of 5 songs I like to listen to getting ready. I don't want these to repeat, I want them to stop when finished. I don't have the repeat button on, and previous to the recent updat...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

iPhone 4

Ich habe meiner Tochter ein iPhone 4 besorgt welches sich nicht auf IOS 8 upgraden lässt da Apple dieses nicht mehr unterstützt.Ist es möglich eine alte Version zu Installieren?

• Ich habe meiner Tochter ein iPhone 4 besorgt welches sich nicht auf IOS 8 upgraden lässt da Apple dieses nicht mehr unterstützt. Ist es möglich eine alte Version zu Installieren?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album automatically downloaded

There are some albums that I never listened too being automatically downloaded, how do I stop this?

• There are some albums that I never listened too being automatically downloaded, how do I stop this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

1) Can't delete song from iPhone while playing 2) Spotify crashes when switching away

2) I have added hundreds of songs that I may or may not enjoy to a particular playlist. When I'm listening it's usually while jogging or driving and if I hear a song I dislike, I want to delete it there and then. I don't have any way to write the son...

• Casual Listener
  • 2) I have added hundreds of songs that I may or may not enjoy to a particular playlist. When I'm listening it's usually while jogging or driving and if I hear a song I dislike, I want to delete it th...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Plays random songs after playlist is over.

How come after I listen to my whole playlist spotify starts playing random songs ive never heard before. I want it to repeat the playlist automatically, and since I listen while I drive having to pull my phone out and press shuffle again is not the s...

• How come after I listen to my whole playlist spotify starts playing random songs ive never heard before. I want it to repeat the playlist automatically, and since I listen while I drive having to pul...
  • Gonza_a
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes