Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes

Solved!! My own playlist starts radio once finished

I have a playlist of 5 songs I like to listen to getting ready. I don't want these to repeat, I want them to stop when finished.I don't have the repeat button on, and previous to the recent update it would simply stop when done. Now however, it immed...

• Visitor
  • I have a playlist of 5 songs I like to listen to getting ready. I don't want these to repeat, I want them to stop when finished. I don't have the repeat button on, and previous to the recent updat...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

iPhone 4

Ich habe meiner Tochter ein iPhone 4 besorgt welches sich nicht auf IOS 8 upgraden lässt da Apple dieses nicht mehr unterstützt.Ist es möglich eine alte Version zu Installieren?

• Ich habe meiner Tochter ein iPhone 4 besorgt welches sich nicht auf IOS 8 upgraden lässt da Apple dieses nicht mehr unterstützt. Ist es möglich eine alte Version zu Installieren?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album automatically downloaded

There are some albums that I never listened too being automatically downloaded, how do I stop this?

• There are some albums that I never listened too being automatically downloaded, how do I stop this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

1) Can't delete song from iPhone while playing 2) Spotify crashes when switching away

2) I have added hundreds of songs that I may or may not enjoy to a particular playlist. When I'm listening it's usually while jogging or driving and if I hear a song I dislike, I want to delete it there and then. I don't have any way to write the son...

• Casual Listener
  • 2) I have added hundreds of songs that I may or may not enjoy to a particular playlist. When I'm listening it's usually while jogging or driving and if I hear a song I dislike, I want to delete it th...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Plays random songs after playlist is over.

How come after I listen to my whole playlist spotify starts playing random songs ive never heard before. I want it to repeat the playlist automatically, and since I listen while I drive having to pull my phone out and press shuffle again is not the s...

• How come after I listen to my whole playlist spotify starts playing random songs ive never heard before. I want it to repeat the playlist automatically, and since I listen while I drive having to pul...
  • Gonza_a
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pauses music when using google in Safari

I'm on an iPad Air 2 and on the latest version of IOS and and latest Spotify update.Every time I go to google however my music will pause. I can can go to bing, yahoo or any other search engine and my music stays playing in the background. ive delete...

• I'm on an iPad Air 2 and on the latest version of IOS and and latest Spotify update. Every time I go to google however my music will pause. I can can go to bing, yahoo or any other search engine and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Random" tracks won't play or stop playing after a 8-11 seconds

Hi, I have Spotify Premium and I keep having an issue with tracks not playing. I have this problem on both my iPhone and iPad. I have tried everything I've seen in earlier posts about this issue - I have logged out of the app, deleted it from my devi...

• Hi,   I have Spotify Premium and I keep having an issue with tracks not playing. I have this problem on both my iPhone and iPad. I have tried everything I've seen in earlier posts about this i...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with other dispositve connected to my account

It seems there is a dispositive connected to my account and I already removed all the dispositives but sometimes while I am listening to a playlist it shows that there is anothe iPhone connected and the other iPhone keeps changing my songs.I want jus...

• It seems there is a dispositive connected to my account and I already removed all the dispositives but sometimes while I am listening to a playlist it shows that there is anothe iPhone connected and ...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify big quality change when Camera open

Playing on iPhone 7, free Spotify, most recent version; whenever the camera is opened there's a huge jump in clarity and quality. Why?

• Playing on iPhone 7, free Spotify, most recent version; whenever the camera is opened there's a huge jump in clarity and quality. Why?
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't get music from my desktop app to my iPhone

I have a mac running Spotify version 1.0.48.103.g15edf1ecI have an iPhone running Spotify version 7.5.0.1023The Iphone and Mac are both on the same wifi network.I can control the Mac's music playback from the phone and vice versa.I have files stored ...

• I have a mac running Spotify version 1.0.48.103.g15edf1ec I have an iPhone running Spotify version 7.5.0.1023 The Iphone and Mac are both on the same wifi network. I can control the Mac's mus...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sıradaki

merhaba, bir şarkı dinlerken diğerini sıradakine eklediğimde o değil ilk dinlediğimin şarkı radyosu çalmaya başlıyor yani farklı bir müzik aynı sorunu yaşayan var mı? çözümü bilen var mı?

• merhaba, bir şarkı dinlerken diğerini sıradakine eklediğimde o değil ilk dinlediğimin şarkı radyosu çalmaya başlıyor yani farklı bir müzik aynı sorunu yaşayan var mı? çözümü bilen var mı?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Annoying scrolling glitch

I've been having this problem on my iPad with scrolling, or really touching anything for that matter. For example, if I have a playlist open on the right side of the screen, and my list of playlists on the left, it will constantly select random playl...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been having this problem on my iPad with scrolling, or really touching anything for that matter.  For example, if I have a playlist open on the right side of the screen, and my list of play...
  • sdschramm
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in on iPhone 5s

Hello. I'm trying to login into the app on my iPhone but when I enter my account details and press the login button, it says that I already have an account on the entered e-mailadress? I'm not pressing the register button so idk how this could happen...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.   I'm trying to login into the app on my iPhone but when I enter my account details and press the login button, it says that I already have an account on the entered e-mailadress? I'm n...
  • RemyIsKnap
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to see "Recently added", "Recently downloaded" or even "Recently deleted"?

I use spotify on my own iPhone 6, but it's also on my ancient iPhone 4S. My 6 year old daughter uses this phone to listen to children's music and stories. It's the same account obviously, so anything I add to follow on one phone will be added on the ...

• Regular
  • I use spotify on my own iPhone 6, but it's also on my ancient iPhone 4S. My 6 year old daughter uses this phone to listen to children's music and stories. It's the same account obviously, so anything...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Autoplay switches Device playing when Spotify Connect is active

I am listening to my single on my iPhone SE. Then, after the song is played it switches to the Mac and starts Autoplay on my Mac rather than playing on my iPhone. Only happens when I am logged into my Mac and Spotify is open on it. Also seems to happ...

• Gig Goer
  • I am listening to my single on my iPhone SE. Then, after the song is played it switches to the Mac and starts Autoplay on my Mac rather than playing on my iPhone. Only happens when I am logged into m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Feedback Request: iOS Offline Issues

Hello everyone! Spotify here. We are looking into customer reports about issues with offlined playlists on iOS devices (music which is downloaded to your phone so you can play without an internet connection). Our investigation shows that some folks m...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Hello everyone! Spotify here.   We are looking into customer reports about issues with offlined playlists on iOS devices (music which is downloaded to your phone so you can play without an i...
  • 3Ni
  • Music Fan
  • 506 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 506 replies
  • 3 likes

missing albums and artist

I´m spotify premium user, I´ve download a lot of songs, also saving albums and artist of each song, for playing on offline mode. Suddenly with an IOS update (iphone 6s) albums and artist sections were empty.I have to search in the long list of songs ...

• I´m spotify premium user, I´ve download a lot of songs, also saving albums and artist of each song, for playing on offline mode. Suddenly with an IOS update (iphone 6s) albums and artist section...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DUVIDA SOBRE CONTA PREMIUN

Boa noite, minha primeira dúvida é sobre a vinculação com o Facebook, minha conta do Spotify é vinculada ao Facebook, porém no meu computador do trabalho o acesso ao Facebook é restrito, queria saber como acesso minha conta sem estar conectada no Fac...

• Boa noite, minha primeira dúvida é sobre a vinculação com o Facebook, minha conta do Spotify é vinculada ao Facebook, porém no meu computador do trabalho o acesso ao Facebook é restrito, queria saber...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't sync local files to iPhone

I've tried looking for answers for a couple of hours on this forum and all over online, but I can't find any solutions and I'm getting frustrated. Basically, it seems to be a pretty common issue but I can't find a fix. When I make a playlist on my de...

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried looking for answers for a couple of hours on this forum and all over online, but I can't find any solutions and I'm getting frustrated.   Basically, it seems to be a pretty common...
  • anh65498
  • Casual Listener
  • 70 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 70 replies
  • 3 likes

Using Spotify via iPhone in the car

Hi, up until yesterday I could go to the next song in my playlist using a specific button on my car dash. Now when I want to skip to the next song, when I press it the next song plays for a second then pauses itself. I've tried uninstalling and reins...

• Hi, up until yesterday I could go to the next song in my playlist using a specific button on my car dash. Now when I want to skip to the next song, when I press it the next song plays for a second th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes